Go Team Venture!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed last night's episode. Hopefully they have it online. And yeah it sucks to have to wait so long to get episodes out. its the same with Robot Chicken.

It was a re-run.

Yep, that's what I was talking about... new episodes are already done :gah:

Actually, looks like there is a 1 hour season finale on Nov 21st. So, I guess there's still a bit of the show left this season... just have to wait 4 weeks :lol

Yep, that's what I was talking about... new episodes are already done :gah:

Actually, looks like there is a 1 hour season finale on Nov 21st. So, I guess there's still a bit of the show left this season... just have to wait 4 weeks :lol

I know I've missed another episode so it will still be new for me. lol

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Venture Bros. special, From the Ladle to the Grave, airs tomorrow night at midnight. There's also a 4 episode marathon leading up to it.

I just hope Irene doesn't knock out the power in my home...

I consider Venture Brothers Seasons 1 and 2 to be, perhaps, the best TV series for pure laughs (Cartoon or Otherwise) to come along in 20 years.....its humor is brainy and witty, and of course all the gags that cover so much pop culture....brilliant stuff. Season 3 was decent, but Season 4 really lost it. I don't hold out much hope for future seasons, its become too convoluted and too many side-characters have kind of ruined the mix at this point.

While at Comic Con 2010 in SD I saw Doc and Jackson out in the street and chatted em up, nice guys both of them.....

NOW, my QUESTION: When I pre-ordered the Brock Sampson EX version statue from Sideshow way the hell back whenever, I COULD HAVE SWORN IT WAS GOING TO COME WITH AN INTERCHANGEABLE HAND THAT HAD HENCHMEN ***HEADS***.

Now it comes with an Arm....am I nuts, did I totally mis-read that, or did they change the statue!?!?!

I watched the first season on Netflix, and now I'm pissed that they don't have the rest. I've got half a mind to just buy them at some point.:lol

This is going to be awesome!! 2 1/2 years since season 4. That is just crazy!

:goodpost:
Exactly Dexter, they make it worth the wait, but I wish they could pump out the episodes a little more often.

I watched the first season on Netflix, and now I'm pissed that they don't have the rest. I've got half a mind to just buy them at some point.:lol

DO IT! To me these are so rewatchable, sometimes I'll veg out and rewatch almost a whole season while doing some painting. Can never have enough Brock Samson.

He's definitely the best part. Hank and Dean crack me up, though; as does Dr. Orpheus.:lol

They add alot of great characters as the seasons go on also . Col Gathers is great and Shoreleave cracks me up.

The new season is off to a great start. Can't wait to see Sunday night's episode. Yeah, I skipped the shirt club too but I'll probably be kicking myself later for not getting in on it.

Back