Girl from Wendy's Commercials

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am single, been single for a while now, years I think, I've had one offs with some girls but nothing good, women are so complicated

I don't know why Darklord Dave hates me so much. I just try to start a fun thread in the sandbox about whether my good Sideshow friends have the same taste in looks as I do and he calls me a stalker and tells me to leave. :(

I am single, been single for a while now, years I think, I've had one offs with some girls but nothing good, women are so complicated

And you know what? We feel the same way about you men. I guess when you find one that isn't so complicated is when you just may have something good. :)

Well, I'll never cheat with a married man anyway! :lol

I don't think it's weird or anything, but I think we operate a little differently. I simply say the actress is cute and I find her attractive, but I don't fantasize about her or anything.

I try to stick to real life with someone that I think I could actually care about, but I haven't had much luck with that lately.

Maybe it will keep them off the forum...

Hmmmm........maybe I'll start stalking Dave.......

stalker.jpg

I don't think it's weird or anything, but I think we operate a little differently. I simply say the actress is cute and I find her attractive, but I don't fantasize about her or anything.

I try to stick to real life with someone that I think I could actually care about, but I haven't had much luck with that lately.

Oh I do too. But the dreams are nice. :lol

I haven't had much luck either. I blame it on the weather.

::wait......I think Dave's going to the kitchen right now::

lol, what I mean is, I can't ever fantasize about a celebrity, never, trying to imagine that I'm kissing Anne Hathaway, I can't even picture it, like, seriously I cant think about it, is too weird LOL :lol

And you know what? We feel the same way about you men. I guess when you find one that isn't so complicated is when you just may have something good. :)

when I say complicated, this is an example why
QHhmY.jpg

lol, it happens, more often that I would like...:slap

My thinking is there's no chance I'll ever be with whatever celebrity crush or whatever I might have anyway, so it doesn't really matter if she's a lesbian, married, etc. I just think they're good looking and stuff. I don't have dreams about Astrid or the Wendy's girl either, though, so it might be a little different.

Portia DiRossi. :lecture

And the Wendy's girl is cute, but the girl she convinces to dump her boyfriend is like a blonde volcano.

I've slept with a married woman. She was mostly divorced, I guess. Does that count?

I've known a lot of women that I found attractive until they started complaining about the blindfold, chains and mouth gag. I mean I'm assuming they were complaining.. kinda just sounded like "Mffphphphhh".

:dunno

I was gonna say, if they are complaining, you're using the mouth gag wrong. But it could be that you're just interpreting their pleas for help as complaints. I've made that same mistake myself.

I've known a lot of women that I found attractive until they started to plea for help.

Pfft.. it's not like kidnapping is a crime anyways. Feminists.

Yeah, nothing ruins a romantic getaway to my cabin in the woods like a bunch of begging and crying. :mad:

Back