Girl from Wendy's Commercials

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's fine, but......sorta kills it for me in a way. Kinda like if he were married.

My thinking is there's no chance I'll ever be with whatever celebrity crush or whatever I might have anyway, so it doesn't really matter if she's a lesbian, married, etc. I just think they're good looking and stuff. I don't have dreams about Astrid or the Wendy's girl either, though, so it might be a little different.

My thinking is there's no chance I'll ever be with whatever celebrity crush or whatever I might have anyway, so it doesn't really matter if she's a lesbian, married, etc. I just think they're good looking and stuff. I don't have dreams about Astrid or the Wendy's girl either, though, so it might be a little different.

I'm just weird like that. If a celebrity (anyone) is married or gay, he isn't sexual attractive to me anymore. That doesn't mean I don't still think he's hot or whatever, but I just don't think of him in an erotic way anymore. As long as the "there's a snowball's chance in hell" left, I'm interested. :lol

If that makes any sense.

Maybe it will keep them off the forum...

simply-smashing66596.gif

:lol

I'm just weird like that. If a celebrity (anyone) is married or gay, he isn't sexual attractive to me anymore. That doesn't mean I don't still think he's hot or whatever, but I just don't think of him in an erotic way anymore. As long as the "there's a snowball's chance in hell" left, I'm interested. :lol

If that makes any sense.

that is weird lol.

Back