Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Your Sideshow order TBxxxxxx for item xzy will be shipping soon!

Item arrival: 15 days
Order #: TBxxxxxxx
Item #: xyz
Item name: Gimli Statue - Sideshow Exclusive Version"

just received :clap

No notice for me yet...Did you guys order with a complete pay or did you flexpay this one?

I have flexed, but I would be glad to call Sideshow to finish up payments early if he is shipping so soon!

gotcha! Thanks guys, I will wait a couple of days for a notice, and then see if Sideshow can move the rest of the FlexPay forward on this one. I am really excited to have Gimli back in my collection!!!

Congrats guys :wave

February would have been better for me, but only from a finance point of view. :gah:

Other than that, can't wait for this little guy to arrive. :yess:

:duff
Bill

Any other international customer here who received a enormous shipping quote about 100$?

:thud: $109,08 for shipping to germany :slap

That dampens my excitement quite a bit, considering I still have to pay roughly 25% taxes on top of it all....everytime I order from Sideshow I'm getting so annoyed that they closed down their EU warehouse. :gah:

But still happy to recieve the dwarf in my collection so early!

WOW that is quite a lot for shipping Petrolos. :horror

I'm hoping not to pay any more than $70 - $85 for shipping from the US to Ireland (which is bad enough IMHO). :slap

But I don't get mine directly from Sideshow, I go through a US dealer.

Shipping and TAX are killers for us International collectors for sure. :gah:

But I couldn't stop collecting LOTR now...even if I wanted to. :lol

:duff
Bill

:thud: $109,08 for shipping to germany :slap

That dampens my excitement quite a bit, considering I still have to pay roughly 25% taxes on top of it all....everytime I order from Sideshow I'm getting so annoyed that they closed down their EU warehouse. :gah:

But still happy to recieve the dwarf in my collection so early!

$117 to South Africa! :gah: :thud:

This does not bode well for my finances as I was only expecting to get this one in Feb...ahhh money schmoney... Can't wait!
:hi5:

Shipping and TAX are killers for us International collectors for sure. :gah:

But I couldn't stop collecting LOTR now...even if I wanted to. :lol

$117 to South Africa! :gah: :thud:

This does not bode well for my finances as I was only expecting to get this one in Feb...ahhh money schmoney... Can't wait!

Indeed!
There's no denying...we are hopelessly addicted! :hi5:

Back