Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud: $109,08 for shipping to germany :slap

That dampens my excitement quite a bit, considering I still have to pay roughly 25% taxes on top of it all....everytime I order from Sideshow I'm getting so annoyed that they closed down their EU warehouse. :gah:

WHAT :cuckoo: I'm in Denmark and have never paid more than $60 for shipping and thats for large pf's. For the Emma Frost lsb I paid $39.02 and that was quite heavy.

$14.76 to Vegas via FedEx... :wave

Not that the quote is ever exactly correct, but I do enjoy getting most pieces overnight from Sideshow, by FedEx Ground.

[FONT=&quot]Dear ********,

Your pre-order of the Gimli Statue - Sideshow Exclusive Version (********) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 15 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Wednesday, January 18, 2012 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here:

:gimli:fireworks
WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR!!!!
[/FONT]

Well, I had to wait until last minute on Legolas - once Gimli converts, I'll be all caught up, including pre-orders.

Flex? Don't worry. I'm sure as we get closer to charge date there will be more cancellations.

Hope so. I'm on full pay at the moment and although I'm excited to be receiving Gimli I wouldn't mind waiting just a little longer to get past my Christmas bills. I have Lisa at Flexrequests keeping an eye out just in case. If it doesn't happen I'll just grin and enjoy it enormously!

Good news for international collectors: I just received an email from sideshow that those absurd high shipping costs to europe where apparantly a mistake due to some rearrangement of shipping zones by fedex. So back to normal cost of around 40€ (which of course is more than high enough)!

I saw this 1:1 in a video game shop of my town

1e2c9e9d.jpg

Back