Ghostbusters - Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this thread somehow, but the game looks insane! I had an old Ghostbusters game that was, well... old. This one looks like a riot! Looks like I have one more reason to get that PS3 now... :monkey5

Rex, where are those pics, bro!!!??? I have GOT to see that kit, that is just un-freakin'-believable! If you want to find out about lighting it up, talk to Hurricane. I'm sure you've already seen what he did with the USCM shoulder lamps and MTs, right? If anybody can do it, he's the one to ask! :D

Ack!! My bad bro! I totally forgot! :google And darn cool idea to ask Hurricane!! Been talking to him about USCM Shoulder lamps and motion tracker, and totally didn't even think about asking him about the Proton Pack!!

-Rex

ha ha. very funny. i meant the PC version buddy.

I know :D

This may come as a surprise to everyone, but I was being a smart ass :horror

I doubt they'll release specs until the game is pretty closed to finished. They said it was coming out later this year, but didn't even give a month.

I know :D

This may come as a surprise to everyone, but I was being a smart ass :horror

I doubt they'll release specs until the game is pretty closed to finished. They said it was coming out later this year, but didn't even give a month.
amazon says october 21 for the release date. and yes i got that you were being a smartass. thus the "ha ha very funny" statement.:lol

i should have added this:
slap.gif

amazon says october 21 for the release date. and yes i got that you were being a smartass. thus the "ha ha very funny" statement.:lol

I was watching G4 last night and they had one of the developers playing a demo and he didn't give a definitive date. I may have to pass on this for a bit because I'll be absorbed in Fable 2 come October.

i just want to totally destroy a hotel with collateral damage. "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! nice shooting tex."
wonder if you lose points for that?

i just want to totally destroy a hotel with collateral damage. "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! nice shooting tex."
wonder if you lose points for that?

You lose money yes. Money can be used to get upgrades and such. So their is a point to try to not destroy stuff.

But where's the fun in that.

'And the flowers are still standing'

No ^^^^ing way. This better just be speculation (which it looks to be so far).

Activision can suck it if this is true. I will never buy one of their crappy ass games again.

Back