Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is because I ordered mine almost 2 years ago. They will send notices out in order of when they received an order and how many they will be allotted. Since you placed your order right at the end you may have to wait till they get more but I am not sure could be that they haven’t gotten to your order yet. $800 was the cheapest.
Now I'm really worried that I spent $4000 on a statue I might not even get, considering that I placed in the last preorder slot 3 months ago. I definitely would rather not have my money be store credit.

Now I'm really worried that I spent $4000 on a statue I might not even get, considering that I placed in the last preorder slot 3 months ago. I definitely would rather not have my money be store credit.
I wouldn’t worry. You will get it. It’s just that you ordered pretty late so it depends on how much they get allotted in the first batch. You might get a later batch. You will get it just have to be patient.

I wouldn’t worry. You will get it. It’s just that you ordered pretty late so it depends on how much they get allotted in the first batch. You might get a later batch. You will get it just have to be patient.
Have you gotten any update from them yet? The statue was suppose to start shipping mid July.

Comparison of QS and JND

Attachments

• IMG_7369.jpeg
    IMG_7369.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 0
Anyone order from toyswonderland and get their catwoman 1:3 or shipment notification?? They seem to keep repeating the same emails regarding shipment.
Have you not heard about all the troubles TW has been under lately?

Unfortunately, looks like the Admins deleted the thread about all their, let’s just say, less than professional way of business and customer service so I can’t link you to it to show you all the examples and current events. Probably b/c TW is a sponsor of the board. But if I were you, I would try getting your money back as I highly doubt you’ll get your statue.

Have you not heard about all the troubles TW has been under lately?

Unfortunately, looks like the Admins deleted the thread about all their, let’s just say, less than professional way of business and customer service so I can’t link you to it to show you all the examples and current events. Probably b/c TW is a sponsor of the board. But if I were you, I would try getting your money back as I highly doubt you’ll get your statue.
Finally got her. For sure this is the first and last time I'll ever buy from TW
IMG_20231015_134650.jpg

Last edited:
The jnd hate is so unwarranted. When she’s in person she is amazing. I’ve seen the movie more than most. Studied it more than most. The sculpt is beautiful
I agree, I still like the JND statue, its cost maybe off putting, which is why i think some try to hate it, but I'm not gonna pretend to dislike it just because someone manage to show a bad photo. All things pretty can have bad photos. Overall the statue is still great. To be honest I think JND managed to do the hair volume better than queen studios.

Last edited:
Something seriously wrong with the Mouth area of of that JND headsculpt. Its like she got botox but it went wrong..

Something seriously wrong with the Mouth area of of that JND headsculpt. Its like she got botox but it went wrong..
Wow u def don’t like the jnd piece. I have posters of Hathaway her lips were pretty plump in some photos. The eyes blow away the other statues but I guess everyone has their own opinion

Wow u def don’t like the jnd piece. I have posters of Hathaway her lips were pretty plump in some photos. The eyes blow away the other statues but I guess everyone has their own opinion
I didnt say I didnt like it all of it. I think everything else but the mouth area looks great, just think for the price you're paying it should be better.

Back