Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who's coming back?

rgb8.jpg

Coming soon...

I was only planning on doing a single set, however, if there's enough interest, I could offer casts. Teasers coming soon!

im sure there would definitely be interest for some good quality RGB sculpts, the costumes and gear would be the tough job.

I was only planning on doing a single set, however, if there's enough interest, I could offer casts. Teasers coming soon!

Jumpsuits are 95% done. Belts with accessories are 100% done. Just the packs and the other equipment might be tricky.

I'll post some more pictures when I get the chance.

Hey guys! Heres my Venkman custom i finally got together. Want to thank all the guys on here for the help especially jra81984 and Karamazov80! Pretty much used a lot of the mattel parts including flight suit which i dyed. Went with the Snyderman sculpt which i think is even better in person. Switched out the body, hands, and boots with Hot Toy parts. Padded the stomach slightly. Real happy with the way he came out, one of my favorite movies and characters growing and still now.

Peter Venkman

View attachment 123024

View attachment 123025

View attachment 123026

View attachment 123028

View attachment 123029
Looking great! A belated congrats!

Looking forward to seeing your Real GB's, Mr. E :rock

Hey guys, im selling my GB kit.... I was gonna make the figures but to be honest I need the cash...

if anyone is interested it includes Mattel Ghostbusters suits, backpacks and accessories/the 4 unpainted Spencer Sculpts/Rocco Ray with goggles and cigarette sculpt (unpainted)/Custom elbow pads/Soldier story belts/ACI leather boots/Rocco Slimmer kit/plus TTKO bodies (Everything you need to build an awesome set of 1/6 scale Ghostbusters!) $750 shipped OBO

These are just the prototypes. They will be casted in resin. I'm also considering putting together one of their packs and having that casted too. Stay tuned!

Amazing man, id definitely be interested in a set of these and the packs/gear sets. what have you done for the suits, they custom made or did you dye existing suits??

These are just the prototypes. They will be casted in resin. I'm also considering putting together one of their packs and having that casted too. Stay tuned!

These rule!!!

Got another huge piece of the puzzle locked in now! Just need some d-rings from a good bud of mine and I'm set to jet! Hope you guys dig em!

SLIMER!!!!
CameraZOOM-20140809212104146_zpsprvxrrqt.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140809212045987_zpsijzqsk8c.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140809212025670_zpsakpcud92.jpg

He's an ugly little spud isn't he?!

CameraZOOM-2014080921212122801_zpscym4qqf3.jpg

THE GANG!!!!
CameraZOOM-2014080921193985401_zpseysqrj0s.jpg

With a lil' cameo from the Ghost with the Most!

CameraZOOM-20140809212136007_zpslhaimrgd.jpg

And I made my second meme ever today! :rotfl

qmeme_1408140975745_589_zps56427f84.jpg

Back