Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their suits are just waiting for the arm patches from EvilFace, then they will be done, belts and all. Once I get the patches, I will post photos. Believe me, they came out great!

Dang. I was huge ghostbusters fan when I was kid. My favorite series in the toys was the power pack heroes. Really looking forward to seeing these revealed!

Ghostbusters Custom Kit. 4 Mattel Ghostbusters suits, backpacks and accessories/the 4 unpainted Spencer Sculpts/Rocco Ray with goggles and cigarette sculpt (unpainted)/Custom elbow pads/Soldier story belts/ACI leather boots/Rocco Slimmer kit/plus TTKO bodies (Everything you need to build an awesome set of 1/6 scale Ghostbusters!) $850 shipped.

Almost done with my Stantz.
Sniderman sculpt. Still not the ultimate one but we are getting there :)

IMG_1450_zps3c489027.jpg

The dye job on those RGB suits is fantastic!

Almost done with my Stantz.
Sniderman sculpt. Still not the ultimate one but we are getting there :)

IMG_1450_zps3c489027.jpg
Awesome. Do you have shots of that painted sculpt from other angles. I have sort of put it on the backburner, but would still like to pick up either Snyderman's or Rocco's new one. Haven't seen enough of either to make a decision though.

The dye job on those RGB suits is fantastic!

Awesome. Do you have shots of that painted sculpt from other angles. I have sort of put it on the backburner, but would still like to pick up either Snyderman's or Rocco's new one. Haven't seen enough of either to make a decision though.

I really like Snyderman sculpt but there is something missing. There is a little difference in both eyes. One is smaller than the other and the expression is too bland imo. The quality is awesome I would like to see the one from Rocco. Seems Stantz is hard to get.

I also got the V2 Venkman from SNyder and it's perfect.

Rocco's is pretty good. Mine is actually at the painters right now.

Would love to see it :)

I'm pretty sure Rocco's sculpt is a modified version of his Elwood Blues head. I don't think I've seen many painted pics of that either though...

i got both roccos and snyders stantz and both are good, i prefer snyders for likeness personally but roccos is also good for the shocked look from the hotel scene.

i got both roccos and snyders stantz and both are good, i prefer snyders for likeness personally but roccos is also good for the shocked look from the hotel scene.
I've got the shocked Ray sculpt from Rocco, and like it quite a bit. But he did another one that, as Mr. E says, he modded from the Elwood Blues sculpt.

Yeah i remember that one, i was gonna get it until isaw the snyderman one which to me has a far better likeness to gb era aykroyd

I've got the shocked Ray sculpt from Rocco, and like it quite a bit. But he did another one that, as Mr. E says, he modded from the Elwood Blues sculpt.

It's hard to tell without painted shots though, which is why I've been holding off all this time. Snyderman said they were going to paint one up months ago, but. . .

Painted pics are on ebay. Also, I've got an extra set of the RBG flight suits (without arm patches, belts, etc.). The extra set was the "prototype" run, which is pretty much the same as the ones above. Up for grabs if anyone wants them!

Back