GHOSTBUSTERS 1/6 Ghost Traps now for sale! (with pics)...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick-a-tron

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey everyone. i know alot of you have been waiting a looong time for these but now i am proud to say that my 1/6 ghostbusters traps are now ready for sale! .....

16trap1.jpg

16trap2.jpg

16trap3.jpg

im selling these in packs of 2. you get 2 trap kits and 2 pedal kits for £10 ($16 USD) and postage to europe will be £3 per set of 2 and £5 ($8 USD) per set to the rest of the world.

to keep things fast and easy you can send the funds to my paypal account via my ID which is [email protected] if you could include your boardname with your payment then that will make things even easier :)

many thanks guys and gals. let me know what you think of them also :)

looks good. how do you get the yellow/black stripes on top? are they painted or do you use a decal of some kind?

payment sent BTW.

how about a PKE next.:D

got your payment jon! many thanks, your traps will be on their way to you monday :)

the black lines were simply handpainted on with a fine brush. i just wanted to quickly get one painted up as an example really, but i recommend using thin tamiya masking tape to maske off the yellow and paint in the black.

pke you say? hmmmmm.....:)

no problem cryoguns.

and i can certainly combine shipping costs for multiple. if you pay full shipping price for the 1st set and add an extra $1 for each set after that then that will be fine :)

Back