GG animated Ringwraith variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some side by side pics of the standard and exclusive versions.

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

There are some fairly subtle difference between the two pieces. The tail is reversed between the two and the raised hand is at a slightly different angle so the sword angle changes as well. The paint on the ringwraith cloak is more pronounced on the exclusive. The sword paint is shinier on the exclusive as well as on the horses armor. Both pieces are great and I am happy to have them in my collection.

The animated line is nice, but it's just not sought after. AFX will probably have to really clearance them out. I wonder if GG will even release the wiki now.

Those really look great together, I've got a variant coming down the pipeline and I may get a second regular slowtime. If only they now do an Arwen on Asfaloth with Frodo to put next the "the Naz".

Those really look great together, I've got a variant coming down the pipeline and I may get a second regular slowtime. If only they now do an Arwen on Asfaloth with Frodo to put next the "the Naz".

That would be nice, but I wonder how strong the sales are in the animated line. We've heard nothing on the Wiki recently, which has me questioning the continuation of the line.

These sort of Statues are alright but they just ain't my sort of Collectibles. The only Animated Maquette I would consider getting is the Witch King True form Maquette which even still I would rather spend the money on other collectibles

I got one of the exclusives and i'm thinking of getting the saruman and gandalf maquettes as well........

I just have the Gandalf/Saruman, I want to eventually get the others. Gand/Sarum. are great maquettes. Except for the Saruman's eyes are painted so that he's bug-eyed, I think all of them are like that :huh

I thought the eye thing was an "animated-style" look over at the Gandalf statue, One eye deep in thought and one looking toward Gandy staffing at im!

Back