Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these are all the same number it makes no sense to break up a set and anyone asking someone to do that is an idiot.

I think BadMoon and others own mr. zombiereign an apology. The flaming from Badmoon can only mean that board members will be less than willing to help each other out with this kind of thing or be complete *******s and try and scalp them for insane amounts.

If these are all the same number it makes no sense to break up a set and anyone asking someone to do that is an idiot.

I think BadMoon and others own mr. zombiereign an apology. The flaming from Badmoon can only mean that board members will be less than willing to help each other out with this kind of thing or be complete *******s and try and scalp them for insane amounts.

No apology is needed, and I certainly don't think BadMoon is an "idiot" at all. He asked, I declined - no big deal.

He vented, I responded, and - I think - all is well.

No apology is needed, and I certainly don't think BadMoon is an "idiot" at all. He asked, I declined - no big deal.

He vented, I responded, and - I think - all is well.

No it's not all right. We need another Star Wars argument. Maybe we can find a way to involve "The Josh.":monkey5

I guess it's ok to call you a bone head then too! :monkey3

And just for the record. I have been known to help a Freak out or two. Nor was I flaming. It was settled. Then you had to come along and give your obviously unwanted opinion. I have plenty of good feedback from other members on business that have taken care of. To say I am flaming and it will make board members less likely to help one another out is retarded. Now stop licking the bus windows and find someone else to crap on.

Last edited:

If they're all the same number, I wouldn't want to break them up. Not to mention it would look funny, seeing missing gaps in the package. I'd sell of the duplicates in the single boxes.

So does that mean there are 2000 neyos and 3500 cody's out there?

Bannister won again? What does it take to win these raffles, moving back in with the parents?!! I kidd

Last edited:
This just in: The boxed set is just that--the busts have been packed together inside one large box. This is not just a set of the five individual clone boxes but a special set with new packaging.

If they're all the same number, I wouldn't want to break them up. Not to mention it would look funny, seeing missing gaps in the package. I'd sell of the duplicates in the single boxes.

So does that mean there are 2000 neyos and 3500 cody's out there?

Bannister won again? What does it take to win these raffles, moving back in with the parents?!! I kidd

What do you mean won again? I only won two of the commanders previously. Bly and Gree.

This just in: The boxed set is just that--the busts have been packed together inside one large box. This is not just a set of the five individual clone boxes but a special set with new packaging.

Interesting. So will completists want 5 individual busts and a clone 5 pack?

I'll be quite happy having all 5. They're not different enough to warrant me doing anything crazy.

Back