Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mean for it to be looked at that way either. It was a fair and even trad none the less. I am dropping it. :cool:

sounds good to me. now who else can we ridicule and make fun of? :rotfl

It's all GG's fault for making scalping possible. Just make 5000 of these and then no one would want them at all.

clonecommandersfk4.jpg

When all is said and done, it's nice to have a set of all five busts. Having them all with the same matching edition number is a nice bonus, but receiving double digits made it even better since I am a big fan of low numbers. I am pretty happy with them--it's a shame they didn't make more of them, since the quality surpasses that of the general release ROTS clones and everybody should have had the chance to order these from their favorite retailer. Apparently the folks at GG have learned their lesson and will only have two convention exclusives next year. (Of course, I'll believe that when I see it.)

dsc08729qi6.jpg

cloneshelveshi4.jpg

Apparently the folks at GG have learned their lesson and will only have two convention exclusives next year. (Of course, I'll believe that when I see it.)
Well they are doing 3 AFX exclusives later this week. Don't know if any will be Star Wars though.

...so, is there any other advantage to being a GG member other than being able to enter a raffle?

Is there a discount or some sort ?

...so, is there any other advantage to being a GG member other than being able to enter a raffle?

Is there a discount or some sort ?

You got the opportunity to buy a couple exclusive items, like the animated blackhole trooper and senate guard statue and got a ****ty poster.

You got the opportunity to buy a couple exclusive items, like the animated blackhole trooper and senate guard statue and got a ****ty poster.

so basically no discount :monkey4

man. $50 went down the drain.

well, I do hope they make exclusives for the horror line since that is the only line I actually like from them.

so basically no discount :monkey4

man. $50 went down the drain.

well, I do hope they make exclusives for the horror line since that is the only line I actually like from them.

Damn, did you just join? I made out ok even before the Clone pack because I won Gree, Bly, and Malak earlier in the year.

Back