Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are processing the credit cards immediately, and so that is taking longer. They still haven't updated the blog stating that the raffle has been executed, and I think that they will still be running more batches and picking the rest of the winners today.

When they update the blog and send out the "sorry you didn't get chosen" e-mails, then it will be finished. Until then, there's hope.

I agree. I think if you haven't gotten a winning email by now then prepare for the losers note in your inbox. :monkey2:lol

I'm always prepared to lose these stupid raffles. Haven't won one yet so why even bother getting my hopes up?

Winning notices are still going out. My buddy just found out he won 15 minutes ago...

So there are 3 up on Ebay at the moment with 1 completed... So how fast do you think it will take before the other 496 are listed? :monkey5

Met Karl Meyer this summer & the guy in front of in the queue asked a few question about exclusives & the club............basically his answers were if the fans want them they will get them no matter the price

In other words as long as the stuff sells out, they don't care who it goes to

LOL - Dude that was me.....

Winning notices are still going out. My buddy just found out he won 15 minutes ago...

So there are 3 up on Ebay at the moment with 1 completed... So how fast do you think it will take before the other 496 are listed? :monkey5

I see seven up there now, with one completed at $575. I don't see this getting much past the $750-800 range. And as the raffle results continue to filter out, there will only be more and more up for sale. I will be surprised if these things consistently sell for more than $800.

Also, those with duplicates of the individuals will now be selling them as well. The market will come crashing down as the supply is drastically increased.

Still haven't gotten my losing email. Here's to holding out for hope Mark :monkey1

Back