Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlett Johansson is 5 feet 3 inches or 63 inches... divide that with 9 and you get 7 so 1/7th scale for the 9'' statue.
We don't really know her measurements yet do we? I know the dude in the video said it was a 9 inch line, but I don't think all the statues will be exactly 9 inches. She's shorter than Cap in the video. If Cap is 9 inches, then the line is 1/8 scale. If BW is 9 inches, then yeah, I guess the line is 1/7.

I can't remember why I even typed "1/8" in my post you quoted. I might have read it from somewhere. So I'm guessing it's more 1/8 than 1/7. Unless where I heard/read the info from was wrong. Both scales are kinda small anyway. Nice desktop size.

We don't really know her measurements yet do we? I know the dude in the video said it was a 9 inch line, but I don't think all the statues will be exactly 9 inches. She's shorter than Cap in the video. If Cap is 9 inches, then the line is 1/8 scale. If BW is 9 inches, then yeah, I guess the line is 1/7.

I can't remember why I even typed "1/8" in my post you quoted. I might have read it from somewhere. So I'm guessing it's more 1/8 than 1/7. Unless where I heard/read the info from was wrong. Both scales are kinda small anyway. Nice desktop size.

Yeah maybe you are right and hopefully it won't cost too much.

9 inch version leans forward more. I'm wondering if it's just the boxes are shorter so it stands differently or did they re-pose the 3d mesh?

It sucks that GG is essentially double dipping with their upcoming 9" statues. Why cant they make more 1/4 before making the smaller versions.

It sucks that GG is essentially double dipping with their upcoming 9" statues. Why cant they make more 1/4 before making the smaller versions.

I'm in the hunt for their previous 1/4 Black Widow statue. Did GG say they will do this release in 1/4?

I hope to find one soon to go with my Iron Studios Iron Man.

ecc3a45854102be606eb4ec49692247f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

40d526875d80a9e1c2906d615f8b2900.jpg

Here's a pic of mine so You have an idea of how they look together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back