General Laurel and Hardy figure discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From BCS customer service ... "Unfortunately the Peaky Blinders figures were delayed so this has had a knock on effect on the figures after, so currently the Fourth Doctor is now in production, and the Laurel & Hardy figures will be after this current production."

From BCS customer service ... "Unfortunately the Peaky Blinders figures were delayed so this has had a knock on effect on the figures after, so currently the Fourth Doctor is now in production, and the Laurel & Hardy figures will be after this current production."

So does anyone know that means, time-wise? Months? Another year?

And about earlier posts mentioning the Marx Brothers- was there any serious talk of them making the Marx Brothers or was that just speculation?

Sean

So does anyone know that means, time-wise? Months? Another year?

And about earlier posts mentioning the Marx Brothers- was there any serious talk of them making the Marx Brothers or was that just speculation?

Sean
Marx Bros = Speculation/wishful thinking (that I'm aware of). I've reached out to BCS for more clarification regarding timelines, if that's worth anything at this point.

Today's "official" update from BCS -
  • Laurel & Hardy Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy Box Set - September
:impatient: :shakingfist: :cautious:

Glad we have a date we can pine over on the calendar now.
I guess it is something. I feel for BCS, not sure if the current situation won't have long term effects on peoples' trust. I support what they're trying to do, but honestly I can't see myself pre-ordering from them again. Unless the new manufacturer shakeup has a perceivable effect.

1691605376987.png

This is not good news....anyone got further information about this?

https://merchandise.thedoctorwhosit...in-liquidation/comment-page-1/#comment-671253
Basically BCS has filed for the UK version of bankrtupcy. The company is now in the hands of appointees who will be liquidating the business. It is likely once all of BCS's secured creditors are paid (pennies for pounds) that there will be any money left for customers.

As they have ceased trading, we will not be receiving Laurel & Hardy or any other planned figure.

It's just I saw a lot of Americans on Facebook who couldn't understand what Big Chief was trying to say in their statement. You say "bankruptcy" and they go "ohhhhhhh". :lecture
Insolvency, bankruptcy, liquidation … fun terms for the whole family to enjoy.

Back