General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this bust. When you enter the room it just commands you to look at it. It's striking. Really making me think about going back and collecting all the busts.

By the way, for those wondering about the "loose" wires, I was looking at my bust today, and one was wrapped around the throat or whatever the orange part is and run down into this little slit toward the front, I think you'll be able to see what I'm talking about, it doesn't connect but it sits in there and looks connected, I untangled the other side and set it up the same, looks good. Not sure why they're not attached, but an easy fix to them not looking like they're free floating.

Ladies And Gentlemen This is Officially My favorite Bust OMG:eek.....
Here are some Pics Some With Flash ans Others Without.......

CIMG0129.jpg

CIMG0130.jpg

CIMG0115.jpg

CIMG0119.jpg

WOW !! that is one hell of a bust.
dam ! I want him now.
thanks for the nice pics man.

any one have any idea when this will ship in the uk? I got mine on pre-order web site says due in 03/04/09 but it keeps gettin delayed :( and having seen al the great pics I WANT IT NOW!
Any news would be mucho appreciated!! :)

any one have any idea when this will ship in the uk? I got mine on pre-order web site says due in 03/04/09 but it keeps gettin delayed :( and having seen al the great pics I WANT IT NOW!
Any news would be mucho appreciated!! :)

If its play.com you are waiting on, they sometimes get delivery on Thursday so check the status in your account. If so it will go to packaging on Thursday then be sent to you via Home Delivery Network on Friday and you can expect delivery on Monday 6th April. That is if and its a big if they get them in on Thursday. I reckon it will be delayed another week to be honest.

I love the eyes. I wish there was a non-CGI Grievous to compare the bust eyes too. They don't look dead like his as far as fine details, but his are so CGI looking in the one closeup, the bust looks more like really living eyes than the movie.

#42 arrived today. Until this point, for different reasons, I've liked all the SW 1:1 scale bust equally. I know most collectors name Maul as the best, but I never could. I've just liked them all and could never rank them. Well now, Grievous is my favorite. It's a spectacular piece of art that, as others have mentioned, commands attention. Well, back into the box. I'm in the process of moving.
1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think Maul, Grievous and Palpatine are all at the top level as equals, with Yoda below them and Bossk and Greedo after that. The bounty hunters look well made but I just don't find them to have a presence like the others.

With pictures like this you're making it really hard for me to cancel this.

This thing has my full endorsement, the only way I'd tell someone not to get it is if they had mixed feelings about the character because it's such a good representation of him, if ROTS bothered you as far as Grievous this'll be a $500 reminder, but if you like him and the idea of a 1:1 of him, this thing doesn't dissappoint.

This thing has my full endorsement, the only way I'd tell someone not to get it is if they had mixed feelings about the character because it's such a good representation of him, if ROTS bothered you as far as Grievous this'll be a $500 reminder, but if you like him and the idea of a 1:1 of him, this thing doesn't dissappoint.

It's not a ROTS representation that'll cause me to (reluctantly) cancel him. $$$ is the deciding factor. I've cancelled the Exc. Slave Leia PF and the Exc. 1/6 Toht in the last 24 hours. It's just too expensive to get items shipped here from SSC (shipping & customs)-- but the 1:1 Grievous I've got on order from a Canadian retailer at considerably lower than the $499 (US) price tag... So I'm reluctant to let him go as I'll never probably get a better deal-- and as your pictures show he looks phenomenal.

Maybe my last big hurrah for awhile.... hmmm...

Maybe my last big hurrah for awhile.... hmmm...

He's essentially that for me. I've got the T-800 PF and then it's all 1/6 for the year for me. I'm thinking of axing Toht Ex. and some other pieces, but not knowing what the future may hold, I'm not pulling the trigger until the moment of truth comes. I'm trying to get a new job with better pay so if something worked out and I could still get them, great, if not, I'll cancel when I know for sure I can't. That's why I direct order with SSC, it may be pricier than their distributors but the freedom as a customer is top notch.

Back