General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived, but not flawless.

The "microphones" are a bit crooked and don't line up with each other; I think I will try using a hairdryer to straighten them out - if not I might have to send it back. :sick

Does anyone else's have a slight lean to it as well, mine isn't perfectly straight -- the bust fellas, the bust. :eek:

Yup, it's normal, sorry your mouth antennas aren't in good shape, other than that, what do you think of the bust?

Yup, it's normal, sorry your mouth antennas aren't in good shape, other than that, what do you think of the bust?

I like it, it isn't up there with Maul and Yoda (or probably even Greedo) but I like it more than Palpatine personally. It does have a nice effect in the eyes and the "marble work" is quite nicely done. I don't regret getting him. :cool:

WOW !! ohh man why did this turned out so good NOW I WANT ONE.
looks at this pic and compare it with the bust is perfect.
362px-Grievoushead.jpg

thanks all of you for making me want this even more now jeeezzzz.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ohh by the way I want an office just like sean's filled with sideshow stuff lol.

Last edited:
ohh by the way I want an office just like sean's filled with sideshow stuff lol.

Yes it is a real nicely done bust and it would be cool to have it at the work place,but I'd be worried about some retard messing with my stuff. That is unless I was a Manager or supivisor, then they better stay clear or there ass is going to be on my ^^^^ list.:lol

My waitlist just converted and I'm waiting for SS to get back to me so I can flex it. I'll pay it off early, I just need a month or so cause I have a few things on flex payments right now

Last edited:
Yes it is a real nicely done bust and it would be cool to have it at the work place,but I'd be worried about some retard messing with my stuff. That is unless I was a Manager or supivisor, then they better stay clear or there ass is going to be on my ^^^^ list.:lol

Fortunately, all my co-workers are very cool about it and no one's told me I couldn't put them up, thankfully. Once I finally get my own place this summer they'll be going home but for now, they'd have to stay in their boxes in the basement if I didn't have my office to put them up, my room at home barely has room for Maul 1:1.

Oddly enough, of all the 1:1's I've gotten and other weird SSC stuff, my Emperor bust bothers the women more than anyhting. Grievous, my bloody, muscle showing T2 LSB, no bother, but the old dude freaks them out, makes nooo sense.

Fortunately, all my co-workers are very cool about it and no one's told me I couldn't put them up, thankfully. Once I finally get my own place this summer they'll be going home but for now, they'd have to stay in their boxes in the basement if I didn't have my office to put them up, my room at home barely has room for Maul 1:1.

Oddly enough, of all the 1:1's I've gotten and other weird SSC stuff, my Emperor bust bothers the women more than anyhting. Grievous, my bloody, muscle showing T2 LSB, no bother, but the old dude freaks them out, makes nooo sense.

That's cool. As long as there's an understanding.

And the Emperor thing IS weird? Maybe chicks just have a phobia of old wrinkled up men.:naughty :lol

Well one of them told me it was because it was the closest to real, almost like an old man from a nursing home but really ugly looking, where the other things are just so fantastical it's not bother. Oh well.

I love having them there though, every once in a while my brain needs to escape the work and it's nice having stuff to make it feel like my personal space.

Grievous bust is definitely up with Maul and Palps as my favs. When I take pics Monday I'll try to get the lighting good on the eye sockets. It's hard to see most of the time and in pics, but he's got a brow over his eye so there's more dimension in the sockets than it would seem, most of the time it looks flat in there.

I got mine yesterday, so pics will be coming shortly.

Keep in mind, I'm no professional photographer, and nor do I own a "show room" to showcase this piece. Nope, it's just sitting in my bedroom where I can appreciate it :)

I guess not to many people orded this because the pics and the comments are just not flowing.:huh

I'll have plenty of pics Monday, but being at my office I only have an hour window and that was occuppied both days since I got him sadly, I've been wanting to take pics.

I'll have plenty of pics Monday, but being at my office I only have an hour window and that was occuppied both days since I got him sadly, I've been wanting to take pics.

In The Office...Not Worried about somebody taking any of them:confused:.........is your office a closed one.I mean it has a door and you have the Key Correct?........:horror

In The Office...Not Worried about somebody taking any of them:confused:.........is your office a closed one.I mean it has a door and you have the Key Correct?........:horror

Nope, but it's a small 25 person company, the owner's an old family friend and all my co-workers are at least twice my age with zero interst in my stuff or a clue on selling it it. Only thing I have to worry about is if the building burnt down for some reason.

Nope, but it's a small 25 person company, the owner's an old family friend and all my co-workers are at least twice my age with zero interst in my stuff or a clue on selling it it. Only thing I have to worry about is if the building burnt down for some reason.

Ok........But Personally I could not Sleep at night...............:google

Here are mine, #124/750. Can't really compare to some of the other shots taken alredy, especially by Averone, but doesn't hurt to add my own.
DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0564.jpg

DSCN0563.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

And of course, I get one with a bad sticker on the nameplate. I always get a bad sticker, same thing with my Scarface and Godfather PF, there are bubbles and a side peeling off. Oh well, it's a very minor thing, not enough to send this beauty back!
DSCN0566.jpg

Back