General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, in this pic here, I circled the metal cord that just hangs freely. There's one like this on both sides, I assume it's normal if it's on both sides. Weird though how they're not attached in place. I just kind of hide them in the back, can't really make them out.
Grievous.jpg

There's no sticker on the nameplate, it comes with a protective sticker over the hard plastic nameplate for scratch protection shipping, you peel that off.

i received mine on friday #336 and i love it but i can't display any of my collections until i close on my new house, i cant wait to show this one off:banana

Last edited:
There's no sticker on the nameplate, it comes with a protective sticker over the hard plastic nameplate for scratch protection shipping, you peel that off.

Oh wow, I feel like an idiot. Haha, reminds me of when I bought a cell phone, and kept the plastic over the screen and key pad. Everyone I showed it to was like "take that plastic off, you fool!"

well i also got mine this saturday and i'm pretty happy with it:banana. This is ES 10/750 (lowest es i ever got)
rm1f0k.jpg
246p7he.jpg
2dw4znp.jpg
2eec2zs.jpg

well i also got mine this saturday and i'm pretty happy with it:banana. This is ES 10/750 (lowest es i ever got)
2eec2zs.jpg

Nice!!!!! The Best Of all Worlds........Just Missing The the GG Bust........, I have all of them...well i sold the SS grievous a Little while Ago........I left The Attakus instead it is a Much Better quality piece (Better Construction, the internal organs are Amazing, great detail and awesome Paint Application)

I don't understand why they can make this 1:1 scale GG so beautiful and make something as simple as Iron Man look like crap. Enough of my rant. Great pictures guys. Really wished I could jump on the SW 1:1 wagon.

Nice!!!!! The Best Of all Worlds........Just Missing The the GG Bust........, I have all of them...well i sold the SS grievous a Little while Ago........I left The Attakus instead it is a Much Better quality piece (Better Construction, the internal organs are Amazing, great detail and awesome Paint Application)
yeah,i think the attakus is one of best statues i have, the detail is really dead on,i just wished it was 1/4 scale,now that would be amazing!!!

The pics are killing me...love 'em!!! I wish mine would hurry up and arrive. Love the Attakus Grievous statue as well. Hope I can track down one of those again some day.

Ladies And Gentlemen This is Officially My favorite Bust OMG:eek.....
Here are some Pics Some With Flash ans Others Without.......

CIMG0129.jpg

CIMG0130.jpg

CIMG0115.jpg

CIMG0119.jpg

Back