General Appreciation Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyborg

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just curious what is the best investment for Sideshow stuff? Looking at it from an investment point of view, and trying to see long term appreciation from my hard earned cash being spent on statues, what is the best way to go?

How do I know if a 12 inch Sideshow figure is a for sure thing, like one of the ones that is going to skyrocket as soon as it sells out?

Are Premium Format Figures very popular? Are busts?

Just looking for any/all knowledge I can get. I don't want to gouge anyone I am actually curious so I also know what to expect to pay and what I should be focusing on as far as someday looking to get my money back from all of this.

Thank you and I appreciate any positive responses...

:hi5:

Way to suck the fun out of a hobby. Invest in gold instead if you want a return. It's around $1800 an ounce at the moment and tipped to exceed $2000 in the short-to-medium term. Simple answer is you can't be sure a particular figure is going to become a solid investment. Otherwise every man and his dog would have bought 10 Vaders on release.

Way to suck the fun out of a hobby. Invest in gold instead if you want a return. It's around $1800 an ounce at the moment and tipped to exceed $2000 in the short-to-medium term. Simple answer is you can't be sure a particular figure is going to become a solid investment. Otherwise every man and his dog would have bought 10 Vaders on release.

Couldn't have said it any better. :goodpost: :exactly:

Back