1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah... THAT'S what a 1/6 Cyclops should look like. I'm happy for everyone who likes the SSC offering, but I'm personally pretty disgusted by it. It made me doubt you COULD do the Jim Lee Cyclops justice in 1/6... nope, there it is, right there, near perfection.

That looks great. I definitely like the darker blue. The thicker straps, and the head more than the SSC piece (which I still think is overall a great piece).

Is the artist responsible for the head on insta or Facebook?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I'm on here, but you can dm me or find me on facebook.

10026FFD-3ED0-40B8-8B93-E2B45CCCFB42.jpgDF27A03D-C36A-47DA-A073-2A4AEA003AD2.jpg8578DA39-873F-4DE3-BAAD-1BBA9BD6A13E.jpg79EB8A5E-ADA1-4ED9-86B6-D31F6CF034A5.jpg

My lockdown project.

Just finished this one today. Credit once again to Jacob Juan for the headsculpt. I hate cell phone pics.
20200517_133005.jpg
20200517_132941.jpg

Last edited:
Daaaamn that looks amazing! Where did you get that backdrop from?

Also, still trying to build up my team. Using my very limited resources and supplies to put together a danger room scene
8A7C81CE-8D86-4BF8-96A1-0B569EA07671.jpg
FEA3441F-B3B9-4C00-955F-6AB3659ADAD7.jpg
D1FCC91C-951E-4394-9523-14CC280EFCB7.jpg

And just a fun photoshop of my Jean
02053477-E095-45B8-BE1C-9548123A120E.jpeg

Does anyone have a cyclopstech head that they dont need? Or would anybody body be interested in the clothes and accesories if i get the figure for the head?

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased that third party sculpt of X2Jean Grey off of eBay?

I repainted the CGL one but botched the hair so I'm tempted, although I was holding out to see if they did X1 hair first. I don't think that the paint app on the page teases out the best likeness of Famke but I think it is in there.

20200529_190137.jpg
20200529_190156.jpg

My customising has stalled for a bit. I have a Polaris head that needs a body and uniform and a Nightmare which I need to see if I can get my Alan Cumming head and uniform to fit. Still need a proper uniform for Jean too.

Nice! I’m commissioning someone to make me a Phoenix outfit for my Jean since I can’t find the one that exists. And I’m waiting for a head sculpt to come in to make Rogue.
Currently have an Emma Frost half built as well.

Are you going to repaint the piping on Rogues uniform or just leave it as is?

What exactly did you do to that Jean to make that sculpt look sooo much more like Famke??

I will paint Rogue's piping dark green eventually. I'm going light green for Jean, red for Nightcrawler, light blue Angel, possibly a yellow halo on his buckle. Pink for Betsy (I'm going to do the English version since I have Kwannon from Apocalypse who was never actually Psylocke). Maybe green and purple for Polaris, purple for Gambit. White for Havok, Dark blue for Shadowcat. I think I will just stick to the classic nineties X-men. Jubilee could go either way but yellow for her if I do.

Jean is the 'good' head from CGL Phoenix Girl. I straightend her hair, although with hindsight I wish I'd had the skill to just shorten it and keep some more of the curl.

I used citadel ink washes to add some black shadow for more prominent eyelashes and added eye decals to make them darker. The eyebrows are pretty accurate. It's her mouth that is the main problem. I widened the mouth slightly with a pin and then used the X2 promotional shots to reshape her lips using fleshtone inkwash.

Inkwash gave me a bit more confidence because it's fairly easy to scrape off and reshape. You can darken the lips with purple ink once the shape is OK. She looks better in some lighting than others. The sculpt is quite off from the sides.

Back