1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have the Mystery on Tuesday in time for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you guys order? I haven't heard anything from OSK yet. Just e-mailed them. Hopefully there wasn't a problem when they switched my order over from the original figure to the new one.

I?m getting mine from OSK. Maybe they only had so many they got in stock and shipped to those who either paid their invoice early or switched to the new order quickly?

SooSooToys posted a bunch of proto pictures up on their Instagram account

277be50aa9fceff333c22d5724e62e41.jpg

Soosoo days of future past iceman looks amazing, will look fantastic next to my storm figure.
Hopefully we get more dofp figures.

Received mine this morning, I pre-ordered from Giantoys

Some quick snaps

20191223_122843 by Cloud, on Flickr

The costumes great. I think it's very accurate to how she was in the movie. In the movie she was wearing white gloves. The blue flesh hands are for the alternate outfit from Dark Phoenix which you pretty much need an extra body for..... No idea how to take switch costumes without breaking it.

20191223_123506 by Cloud, on Flickr

20191223_123524 by Cloud, on Flickr

20191223_123435 by Cloud, on Flickr

I?m getting mine from OSK. Maybe they only had so many they got in stock and shipped to those who either paid their invoice early or switched to the new order quickly?

Mine should be here tomorrow. Kit replied with the tracking and said it was sent last week and I should have gotten an e-mail. Didn't see one, not even in spam. No biggie. It's coming and that's all that matters.

Received mine this morning, I pre-ordered from Giantoys

Some quick snaps

20191223_122843 by Cloud, on Flickr

The costumes great. I think it's very accurate to how she was in the movie. In the movie she was wearing white gloves. The blue flesh hands are for the alternate outfit from Dark Phoenix which you pretty much need an extra body for..... No idea how to take switch costumes without breaking it.

20191223_123506 by Cloud, on Flickr

20191223_123524 by Cloud, on Flickr

20191223_123435 by Cloud, on Flickr

Thanks for posting pics. Can the head sit any lower? The neck appears to be quite long.

Hey Cloud, can you show what hands she comes with? It almost looks like they included the bare blue hands with it.

Hey Cloud, can you show what hands she comes with? It almost looks like they included the bare blue hands with it.

For sure. I'm just grabbing some quick snaps here. Don't really have room for her yet so she's in the box again.
The figure is assembled with the blue hands on her which is not really accurate to the movie but glad they are included.
20191223_193305 by Cloud, on Flickr

The morphing head looks great as well. I want to use this head, the blue hands with the yellow suit but have to find a blue body....

20191223_193337 by Cloud, on Flickr

20191223_193414 by Cloud, on Flickr

The human face looks improved, not sure if it's the sculpt or the paint, but def a better likeness than the proto.

Back