1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way you can get one of these is to do the same thing I did......buy the Phicen Mercy Dante head and send it off to the Philippines to have a master sculptor do the hair. I don't know how limited the articulation is. I don't have these in hand as I said. I do know that a flexible resin was used on the lower hair to allow for some bending while posing.

The second one has a really nice repaint, no? Any painter you recommend?

The second one has a really nice repaint, no? Any painter you recommend?

Neither one is repainted. Both are stock heads from old figures. The one you are referring to is the Phicen Mercy Dante head. The eyes were changed from blue to green though. Here are pictures of the originals.
56389490_457158794824518_7326772804597055488_n.jpg
56312120_2219012604788629_8874450156448120832_n.jpg

Just paid the invoice for my Nightcrawler from OSK too! Hoping to get it this week!

I don't want that specific version but I'm sure it's the best Nightcrawler in 1/6 scale we'll get in some time. I'll probably regret passing on him but can't swing it!

Just got my tracking number. Kit posted some pics on their Facebook page. not the best pics but still looks great.
81863e4af0b86b48876657e0f42fda8a.jpg

6a9aa18a9f2451e1f09f924664a0b174.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does look great. I'm waiting to get mine very soon. How the articulation? Are the joints tight?

These aren?t my pics. Kit from OSK posted them on their Facebook page. No reviews up yet that I?ve seen. I?m sure there will be some soon.

From Soosoo Toys? Facebook page:

Pre Order now!!!!

Soosootoys Phoenix Statue

Email us for more information:[email protected]

**suggest to display with SST-015 Phoenix Lady**

Product dimensions: 34cm in H,26cm in W,17cm inT.

Made of poly resin.

Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ.

Release Date: 4th Quarter2019

e93eb98a4d74ba7dcd992dd1ddc43518.jpg

From Soosoo Toys? Facebook page:

Pre Order now!!!!

Soosootoys Phoenix Statue

Email us for more information:[email protected]

**suggest to display with SST-015 Phoenix Lady**

Product dimensions: 34cm in H,26cm in W,17cm inT.

Made of poly resin.

Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ.

Release Date: 4th Quarter2019

e93eb98a4d74ba7dcd992dd1ddc43518.jpg

Do you have to order the phoenix force seperate to the jean grey figure ?, or is there a delux version with base.

Nightcrawler looks good, wondering what the situation is with his feet with the space costume?

Noticed that they changed the stand to match the rest of the figures with danger room stands.
8ef441af6779a522cdfd80d7aa84be52.jpg

Do you have to order the phoenix force seperate to the jean grey figure ?, or is there a delux version with base.

Nightcrawler looks good, wondering what the situation is with his feet with the space costume?

I sent them an email to try and get more information. I haven?t seen it hit the standard retailers that have carried their figures in the past.

i contacted them
The phoenix stand is indeed seperate and is about $120 shipped
The phoenix girl figure will be released in the next couple of months.

Pretty pricey, considering something like the add-on Molten Man statue for the Stealth Suit Spider-Man is less than that. People complained about the price of that too.

Just saw this on onesixthoutfitters.com
110646s7ag2k07kgyygazi_1024x1024.jpg

Very tempted to get it, but i'm unsure of how well it will turn out on mp. I have the toys era colossus and i'm very pleased with it. This has rooted hair though.

Back