1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest addition with my previous latest addition. Juggernaut was based off this artwork and Hot Toys Hulk was used.
20190719_124718.jpg
20190719_124647.jpg
20190719_125332.jpg
18281044_10154499078687197_616648498_n.jpg

Just received my soosoo toys psylocke and I gotta say Im pretty happy with it I don't think they got Olivia Munns portrait dead on but I can tell who she is and honestly I just wanted it for a generic psylocke that looked close enough to the comics another thing is if you collect the sideshow 1/6 marvel figures this goes nicely with them the base matches with those, anyways heres some crappy cell

Just received my soosoo toys psylocke and I gotta say Im pretty happy with it I don't think they got Olivia Munns portrait dead on but I can tell who she is and honestly I just wanted it for a generic psylocke that looked close enough to the comics another thing is if you collect the sideshow 1/6 marvel figures this goes nicely with them the base matches with those, anyways heres some crappy cell

Thanks for posting psylocke pics. Is the head a little big in person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the head seems proportionally right ( I know my pics make the head look big but in person it looks good) if anything it can be on a better body though

Funny how HT doesn’t have any of the Sony franchise X-men film character rights other than Wolverine :slap

X-men is with Fox. And Disney doesn't hide the fact that they don't want companies talking to Fox about merchandises. Hugh Jackman's Wolverine was the only exception.

I fully think they have the X-Men license, and they did make Deadpool after all, but yeah I think they're told to keep it down with X-Men. Not a big deal to me since it's just saving people $75 per figure at least.

My latest addition with my previous latest addition. Juggernaut was based off this artwork and Hot Toys Hulk was used.

Wow that Juggernaut looks spectacular. For me, he's a little too big (based on my memory/nostalgia from comics), but the headsculpt, paint, and outfit, are fantastic. Really well done!

Wow that Juggernaut looks spectacular. For me, he's a little too big (based on my memory/nostalgia from comics), but the headsculpt, paint, and outfit, are fantastic. Really well done!

It's my understanding that Juggernaut is 9'5" when "powered up", but 6'10" otherwise.

I would love to order the Mystique figure but it sounds like a gamble, is she ever going to release!?

This was the last word from them (13 months ago!). Given how long it's been, I would guess they're either close to release or having problems with their second supplier. If I was a betting man, I'd guess the latter.

mystique.jpg

Here is my latest addition, Rogue #3, or #4 if you count Savage Land. This currently has another of my real hair heads on it, but I am waiting for one that has sculpted hair. I may switch them out when it arrives. Also waiting on a sculpted hair cartoon version which will go with another figure I'm almost finished with. It has the bright colors you see in the Fox series.

Speaking of the cartoon, I took one of my previous Rogue figures and posed it in one of its "iconic" scenes. It was just an attempt to push a group on Facebook to do a statue.

EDIT: I hate when the fabric color looks washed out in the pictures. The yellow in the suit is pretty much the same color as the gloves and boots.
20190726_092623.jpg
a3ilfcwf1q5z.jpg
20190614_173618.jpg
20190614_180416 (1).jpg

Back