1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, PayPal says it was shipped USPS, but even after 4 days tracking says USPS is still waiting to get it from a "shipping partner". But FM didn't add any other shipping company details outside of USPS, so I wanted to see if anyone knew what else they use for shipping to the US.

Tried the numbers with DHL tracking, got nothing
when I searched up the tracking on the regular DHL site, I got nothing so I messaged FM. They gave me this link and it worked:
https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/?ref=

Oddly enough, I just ended my tracking number into USPS and got the same message as you.

I bought a jiaou black skin seamless body but its wouldnt even pass as a tanned white person its not at all black, im struggling to find a body that is a good colour match closest i can find at the minute is a neo blythe body.

Truetype Cuban female maybe?

Truetype Cuban female maybe?

Im going to try the african skin blythe doll now I ordered a body see what its like ive already got a black suit ready.

Figuemasters shipp out dhl.
Last time i bought prof x magneto together they were all posted at the same time prof x and mag went to Germany and the wheelchair went to the usa and arrived a few days later via dhl to my door, this time with storm it was dhl then UK Royal Mail and there was a charge.

Pardon the quality of the quick photo, but her head is not supposed to sit above her neck. It is snug, but it will go down.
003.JPG

Anywhere have Steel/Colossus available for preorder still?

TNS figures has him, but I’ve never heard of or used them before?

So this will be number 5, still waiting on their Mystique, Cable, Psylocke, Colossus v2.0, I do love their stuff but I do wish they could get on and actually release something instead of endlessly teasing.

So this will be number 5, still waiting on their Mystique, Cable, Psylocke, Colossus v2.0, I do love their stuff but I do wish they could get on and actually release something instead of endlessly teasing.

They've at least posted that Cable had gone into the mass production stage.... as for Psylocke, Colossus 2, Iceman and Mystique, I got nothin. It would be best they focus on what people already have preordered, agreed.

I agree it would be nice to get more updates on the ones they have up for preorder ive pre ordered Mystique and we haven't had an update for a while.
As excited i am for mystique i think the seamless body is why we are having to wait as it will cause alot of complications.

I agree it would be nice to get more updates on the ones they have up for preorder ive pre ordered Mystique and we haven't had an update for a while.
As excited i am for mystique i think the seamless body is why we are having to wait as it will cause alot of complications.

This is why I'm hesitant to preorder more from them. Already in the hole for Cable and Colossus 2. I'm certainly interested in the iceman and psylocke, but I'd rather have them deliver on what I've already ordered before putting in for more.

Ive got Iceman, Colossus 2, and Mystique on pre-order.

Really hoping that they eventually make Jean Grey, Rogue, and Nightcrawler so my collection can be complete. But I agree, they really need to get out what has been announced already. Poor Mystique has been on pre-order for 2 years already.

I'm sure there's designers and then there's factory guys. Cable and Colossus are already done as far as the design guys are concerned, so they've got other stuff on their plate. It seems to be a bit off from preorder anyway, so I'm not too bothered by it. They've still got a little while; I honestly wouldn't mind after Christmas at the rate of this past Black Friday.

Storm in the house, still got to figure out how to whiten the eyes, might have to try and get a hold of another two heads.

CIMG4777.JPG

CIMG4778.JPG

CIMG4785.JPG

"Oh cool! Where'd you get the effects?"

They are 'Tamashii Effects' you can search on ebay lots of different types available, they are designed for 1/12 figures but can still work with 1/6.

Well, they sure have alot of projects on the table, but...

Mystique MIA
Psylocke Q3 2018 (no updates on the bust size)
Cable Q4 2018
Colossus 2.0 Q4 2018
Iceman Q4 2018

They always had quality issues with each release, so unless their team got bigger, i'm concerned that more projects = even less quality control.

Back