Garo Makai Kadou Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevreed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone here collect Garo figures? I just got the new Ryuga Garo Makai Kadou Tamashii Exclusive from Bandai and I have to say it's the coolest Bandai figure I've ever purchased. The paint apps are gorgeous and the sculpting and detail are better than any Makai Kadou figure released so far. I'm going to go purchase Zen The Flame knight now after getting Ryuga. Haven't been this happy about getting a new figure in quite awhile.

I actually only recently got into the Garo series. And I got the Makai Kado Baron, Roudo, and Garo for now. Maybe getting Raigou and Kiba next year. Price is getting higher and higher.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

i have 3 garo's (kouga taiga and ryuga) , zero, the thunder knight, the storm knight, zen the flame knight, kiba (the re-released one with purple flame sword) , the flash knight, and soon the fully gold verison of ryuga , and waiting for gai to be released, the figures are great alot better than the olders ones in equips and props line

Makai Kado stuff is getting so expensive its ridiculous. $100 for a fig is getting nuts. They made everything from Baron onwards into a Web Exclusive ahahha. A lot more figure to be added to my list. Zero, Kiba, Garo Shou, Gai, Xen, Gouten, Raigou, Ginga, Vol 5 Berserk Garo, Winged Garo, and hopefully Hayate in the near future. All these would probably set me back $1300

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Makai Kado stuff is getting so expensive its ridiculous. $100 for a fig is getting nuts. They made everything from Baron onwards into a Web Exclusive ahahha. A lot more figure to be added to my list. Zero, Kiba, Garo Shou, Gai, Xen, Gouten, Raigou, Ginga, Vol 5 Berserk Garo, Winged Garo, and hopefully Hayate in the near future. All these would probably set me back $1300

yea they are pretty pricey but i dont go for the mounts or the the equip and props , i hope they do a phantom crow makai kado figure.

yea they are pretty pricey but i dont go for the mounts or the the equip and props , i hope they do a phantom crow makai kado figure.

Oh why not the horses man? They're friggin huge. And so detailed it's awesome. I only go for a few of the E&P. Mainly because I like Dan and the Winged Garo to make the pegasus Gouten.

Oh why not the horses man? They're friggin huge. And so detailed it's awesome. I only go for a few of the E&P. Mainly because I like Dan and the Winged Garo to make the pegasus Gouten.

i have dan the white knight too and taiga (no mount though brought him loose with no acc), and the Equip & Prop Vol.5 (but one of his legs broke) there are awesome figures oh and im passing on the two pack of the gold zen and gai (if they came with flamed up weapons i would of but its an easy pass)

Gold Xen and Gai is a ripoff. Might as well get em in their original colors. Ah the Vol. 5 Berserk Garo is so damn rare. I have no idea how to display them when most of my toys are sixth scales lol.

Gold Xen and Gai is a ripoff. Might as well get em in their original colors. Ah the Vol. 5 Berserk Garo is so damn rare. I have no idea how to display them when most of my toys are sixth scales lol.

i have him displayed on the ground with him holding two sic kamen rider in each hand and a 3rd one kinda looking like he is choping , its broken leg up

IMG_0269.jpgIMG_0270.jpgIMG_0271.jpgIMG_0272.jpgIMG_0274.jpgIMG_0273.jpgIMG_0273.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0276.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0280.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0282.jpgIMG_0283.jpg
Pics of your collection dude. Must be majestic as all hell.

i need a better camera and lighting, and my bad for the double pics.

Sweeeet. That would be an instant PO for me. I have so much more that I need to get lol. Kiba, Zero, Bado, Gouten, Ginga, Raigou, Garo Shou, Xen, Gai, Crow. That's a crapton of money lol.

My Garo collection is now almost fully complete. Hell yeah! Now I just need to find Kiba and Zero and I'm done. No space for the horses in my display x_x

Unless I move into a bigger house. Hahaha

5189821c6846d4e506f8ec56cb871c87.jpg

heres some pics of my collection of makai kado ( i dont have the mount feels those are a waste of space just saying) garo1.jpg garo2.jpg garo3.jpg garo4.jpg love the series tho hope they do every knight in for the makai kado line ( i know bad pics i ordered phantom crow but its taking a while to ship -_-) . also my kiva displayed kiva1sic.jpg kiva2sic.jpg really hoping they do saga rey arc and kiva-la (my bad about the video quality)

Very nice collection man. Are you getting the new Makai no Hana figure? Garo Light Awakening? It looks absolutely badass.

a87d48d7498e0159f132b2b820655e4e.jpg

62ef327d9f809d1d185b3dfa6af376d3.jpg

a3114f4c2a144ec5fc7b531cd6e428b0.jpg

f0501702f73b55141a54d61f67741904.jpg

98f792ede7ef320d10138d039327adcb.jpg

im on the fence about him , i am not going to pre-order him but when he is ready to ship and his price is about the same i might cave in and order him, kinda mad they didnt give us giru yet and went to this mode , besides i have the Shinmetsujyushin Garo but his shin and foot broke and he is so big , it depends on the size also and how stable his joints are though the makai kado line is far better then the old equip and props. (not a fan of his sword)

IMG_1855[1].jpg IMG_1853[1].jpgIMG_1855[1].jpgIMG_1857[1].jpgIMG_1858[1].jpg just wanted to show an update on my collection, ofc much later i need to spread them out and put them in better action poses. hope they make Giga , Sonshi, knights from the anime (in their armor) , and Agō. an update of dan the white knight would be awesome too.

Back