Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!! I got Gang boy painted head and Dude unpainted head too!! This ones will be my first Rainman stuff. It was 3 AM in Spain when sale started so I needed to awake really soon to get them...but it's worthy!

Hi~~~ have you seen my friends?~^^

They made "Rainman".

I had only passion at that time~

Some time.. i want return to when i was young ~^^

history.jpg

Yes!! I got Gang boy painted head and Dude unpainted head too!! This ones will be my first Rainman stuff. It was 3 AM in Spain when sale started so I needed to awake really soon to get them...but it's worthy!

Felicidades! Vas a ver que despues de esta, no sera la ultima figura de Rainman que compres. A mi me acaba de pasar asi! :)

You guys seen Malcolm Macdowell's talk before the screening of the 40th anniversary showing at Cannes couple weeks ago

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V97ecrqX8mo"]YouTube - ‪Malcolm MacDowell Master Class Clockwork Orange (Orange Mécanique) Festival de Cannes 2011‬‏[/ame]

My most wanted from Rainman now would be in no particular order

Plainview
Wilder Wonka
Trav Bickle (both versions)
Deckard
Tony Soprano
Doc Holliday
Patrick Bateman

My most wanted from Rainman now would be in no particular order

Plainview
Wilder Wonka
Trav Bickle (both versions)
Deckard
Tony Soprano
Doc Holliday
Patrick Bateman

Bateman FTW!

Tony would be cool; Paulie Walnuts is my guy though...

I see Tony Sirico all the time in BK, he lives there, we even know each others schedule, lmao. He called my name the other day while walking at sunset park...

Like any true old school Italian, he was ranting about everything and anything, called out some queens on the street lol. Tony is as real as real can get. I would love to present him with a custom of his...

My only issue with the figure is the suspenders. I don't like how the end of it shows on the outside instead of the inside of the suspenders. Does anyone know what I mean?

EDIT-Here's what I mean....

-060.jpg

I will talk to Rainman about the seam on the outside of the suspenders and the eyeball cufflinks

@ Snake can you remind me what colour is right and left please buddy, cant be bothered to browse the web hahahaha

Back