Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be tempted by a Bateman. I'd be tempted by any of them actually , I can't believe I didn't buy this. :lol

I actually can't believe you haven't also! Really thought this would have been for you plus I actually thought it would have gone very well with your collection

You can still pick up a head painted or unpainted and a clothing set :monkey3

I'd be tempted by a Bateman. I'd be tempted by any of them actually , I can't believe I didn't buy this. :lol

Still a clothing set and a painted sculpt avail. Doo eeht!! Do eeht naouw!!

I will talk to Rainman about the seam on the outside of the suspenders and the eyeball cufflinks

@ Snake can you remind me what colour is right and left please buddy, cant be bothered to browse the web hahahaha

right sleeve is brown, left sleeve is blue.

:duff

With Teddy's help (since I was unable to get registered) I've decided to go with a clothing set and unpainted sculpt :rock :rock :rock

This will now be the most expensive single figure in my collection... not to mention the money spent on a previous version :google

Cheers bud.

Must say, sculpt is the best thing for me, but those boots are damned impressive! :drool

Yes the sculpt is just sensational!!!

I am just so torn right now as I just think it looks so awesome with the maskie on so I really don't know how I am going to pose him :gah:

With Teddy's help (since I was unable to get registered) I've decided to go with a clothing set and unpainted sculpt :rock :rock :rock

This will now be the most expensive single figure in my collection... not to mention the money spent on a previous version :google

Welcome to the Gang GB all ordered up for ya :duff

Like Snake said you are not going to be disappointed by the supreme quality that is Rainman!!!

No doubt, this is my first Rainman piece. Always been an admirer, but this is the first time its been from a property I just had to have.

Thanks again for the Tedd!!! And a small edit... I went with the painted head sculpt :duff

Yes the sculpt is just sensational!!!

I am just so torn right now as I just think it looks so awesome with the maskie on so I really don't know how I am going to pose him :gah:

Can he pull off a pose holding the cane in one hand while perhaps dangling the mask from the other?

My most wanted from Rainman now would be in no particular order

Plainview
Wilder Wonka
Trav Bickle (both versions)
Deckard
Tony Soprano
Doc Holliday
Patrick Bateman

I want all of the above too, but if anyone ever does a Tombstone Doc Holliday, they MUST also do a Wyatt Earp. Who wouldn't want the two of 'em standing side-by-side? Can you imagine the presentation those would make if Rainman did them?

But Rainman, please wait at least a year before making Tombstone figures. My wallet can't take it anymore! :lol

Congratulations, Gboy. I'm sure you won't regret it. My first rainman was The Dude and I don't regret it a bit.

Hey Aaron, someone mentioned earlier about the shirt being a bit too baggie in the arms. I kind of agree. Do you think that's something you could mention to rainman? If not, no biggie. Thanks.

Congratulations, Gboy. I'm sure you won't regret it. My first rainman was The Dude and I don't regret it a bit.

Hey Aaron, someone mentioned earlier about the shirt being a bit too baggie in the arms. I kind of agree. Do you think that's something you could mention to rainman? If not, no biggie. Thanks.

Do you think so bud, I think it looks about spot on imo

-060.jpg

Mine will have the cane rested back on his right shoulder, with the mask hanging by the band over the cane tip, against his shoulder, toasting with a delicious glass of drencrom with the other. :rock

Back