Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I wonder who was the first to get theirs today...? I know some of you had your heart speed up when it went down today.

Rainman's finest piece, no doubt.

lots of doubt. It's very gorgeous, but regardless of how you feel about the characters, the intricacy and detailing of Tuco, Mortimer and the like have still not been bested (and for around $150 less). The pattern printing of Dude also impressed me a bunch.

This one is indeed very impressive, though. Great job Rainman! :clap

But just look at what you get

Untitled-1-Copy.jpg

Clothes look perfect in that pic. :rock

I think it;s OK that I post the number here? Not sure if Rainman did earlier but I know waiting on these can be anxiety inducing.

Deluxe Sets :10 items

Regular Full sets: 30 items

Basically meaning for the full set of Alex you get a 1/40 chance. not to mention the outfit and head sets.

This is by far the highest number for Rainman... the deluxe set is a new thing and the usual full sets are limited to 10, basically meaning Alex is unique to another 30 full pieces.

Just to clear this up I think you misunderstood Ray

There will be in total

Deluxe Sets: 10

Regular Sets: 20

Last edited:
Oh right, 3 or something leftover? I think it'll be less dangerous to just go after a regular fullset, less a chance of being beaten.

Back