Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think he's ignoring everyone!!
Hope this don't go on sale till 28th June when i next get paid, thats 4wks and 4days from now.... If it's sooner, i'm out!

Ah sh...., 2days, no chance for me then.

I think I'll be sitting out on this as well, bud.

It seems that the situation is getting a bit packed and too confusing for me right now.

Figure looks ace and I'm sure these will be gone in no time like rainman's other masterpieces.

Im guessing with the amount of stuffs HT is dishing out I guess it'll take my mind off this masterpiece. My wallet would certainly be glad too I think :lol

Ditto, Aaron. You have not responded to my PMs. :wink1:

Think he's ignoring everyone!!
Hope this don't go on sale till 28th June when i next get paid, thats 4wks and 4days from now.... If it's sooner, i'm out!

I am not ignoring you at all, you just keep asking how can I help you get this, I simply can't help you get this it will and has always been everyman for himself I am sorry

I will always answer questions you have for Rainman or the figure

Hello, it's Rainman.

Long waited, Gang Boy(Clockwork Orange) will be released.

The time of fullset release is,

https://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i218id79/n178/fn8/fcff0/tc000/pc000/ftb/pa3/tt0/tw1/tm1
at 8 pm 29th of May.

I am taking photo with cloths~~~( i got)

thank you ^^

OK -- May 29th, which is this Sunday, will be the release date...correct?

8pm is the time...is that eastern time? 8pm pacific time? Could we be more specific, 'cause this confusing can 'cause a lot of people in not acquiring this figure, and the facts are, this should be clarified completely to ensure everyone has a fair shot at this.

I am not ignoring you at all, you just keep asking how can I help you get this, I simply can't help you get this it will and has always been everyman for himself I am sorry

I will always answer questions you have for Rainman or the figure

Read my PM, and no that was not what I asked...

A reply would be respectful and courteous.

Both Mike

The deluxe edition and the fullset will go up on the 28th

Head and clothing sets to follow some days after

Pretty certain both the fullset and DX edition bud.

so there will only be X amount of DX edition and X amount of normal fullset?

how would you know which one you'll get?

I'd rather not get this if theres a superior version like the DX, but would have to settle for the normal fullset.

OK -- May 29th, which is this Sunday, will be the release date...correct?

8pm is the time...is that eastern time? 8pm pacific time? Could we be more specific, 'cause this confusing can 'cause a lot of people in not acquiring this figure, and the facts are, this should be clarified completely to ensure everyone has a fair shot at this.

Whenever the clock in the link he posted hits 8 on the 29th is when it'll be up. Can't be more clear than that.

Back