Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What outfit are you using on your bash?

No clue haha, its the only one I've ever seen like it, the shirt is scary close to rainman's but not exact, the boots are newline, the pants,suspenders,shirt,codpiece,mask I've never seen before and either did the previous owner so if anyone knows please enlighten me haha

Last edited:
Snapped these today, love the character design.

IMG_0625.JPG
IMG_0624.JPG

That's exactly why I was asking; that shirt. The other stuff looks great but could be made/modded/sourced. I've never seen that shirt before and it is extremely similar to RM's. I'd say that's the best Allec-boy bash I've seen!

That's exactly why I was asking; that shirt. The other stuff looks great but could be made/modded/sourced. I've never seen that shirt before and it is extremely similar to RM's. I'd say that's the best Allec-boy bash I've seen!

Thanks Pop!

Well looks like I found it haha...
mackOrange2.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 12.12.45 AM.jpg

Oh wow, I didn't think that fig had a corduroy shirt like RM's; but then again I usually glance over that fig and don't examine it much :lol. I always thought that it was only good for the porcelain pecker & Beethoven bust but that outfit suddenly looks much better with RM's sculpt on top :lol

Tomorrow will be my first viewing I am off and going to take full advantage of this collectors edition
ubape8av.jpg

Sent from Jabba's Palace's Rancor pit

I have zero Idea what to expect I have seen absolutely not one seconds of footage or even read the back dvd cover. I am going to buy popcorn and lube, i mean butter........ Tomorrow I will be back with my review. I like turtles

I just finished watching it for the first time and I thought it was brilliant , I might have to view it a few times to get the full treatment. It is very intellectual and mesmerizing , lots of subliminal messages and hidden meanings. It is something very unique and stylized, my wifes English so I could understand almost all of it but I could see others not catching every word. I would say a 8.8/10 really intriguing movie

yqema8u8.jpg

I just finished watching it for the first time and I thought it was brilliant , I might have to view it a few times to get the full treatment. It is very intellectual and mesmerizing , lots of subliminal messages and hidden meanings. It is something very unique and stylized, my wifes English so I could understand almost all of it but I could see others not catching every word. I would say a 8.8/10 really intriguing movie

yqema8u8.jpg

Read the book if you get the chance... it comes with a dictionary in the back. I had already seen the movie so it wasn't as bad, but still the first 3rd of the book was a bit difficult as you have to reference and learn the slang :lol

Back