Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been chasing this figure for a long time, never can find one when I have the money, anyway my custom will do for now, love how it looks!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Never seen the movie and wonder why the guys have shlongs on their face. Looks a bit perverted you weirdos, was this the prequel to Brokeback Mountain. I don't even want to know what's filled in those glasses.

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Never seen the movie and wonder why the guys have shlongs on their face. Looks a bit perverted you weirdos, was this the prequel to Brokeback Mountain. I don't even want to know what's filled in those glasses.

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Well that could have been some of the old Moloko Plus... or Milk Plus... or Vellocet.... or Synthemesc... or Drencrom....

Dude! You're wasting time as we speak! Get out there and go buy this flick ASAP!!!! This is no Brokeback Mountain bro

I will get it Thursday and then you can let me borrow your Lucy to sit on the couch and keep me company. Seeing you ran off my boyfriend Leon911, I think I saw this about 20 years ago loaded and something to do with milk and mannequins. I think that movie gave me aids, or the Taiwanese hooker

Sent from Jabba's Palace

I will get it Thursday and then you can let me borrow your Lucy to sit on the couch and keep me company. Seeing you ran off my boyfriend Leon911, I think I saw this about 20 years ago loaded and something to do with milk and mannequins. I think that movie gave me aids, or the Taiwanese hooker

Sent from Jabba's Palace

F__k no. But you should definitely buy the movie

I have the Anni. Ed. and I recommend it if you're a special features guy: https://www.amazon.com/Clockwork-Tw...43&sr=1-2&keywords=a+clockwork+orange+blu-ray

I have a feeling Lakhota will love Clockwork...It almost feels like it's his biography, in some ways.

Don't encourage him. We're going to end up seeing him on MSN next month in full droogie gear busted for a string of copycat Clockwork crimes.

I never should have told him to buy this...

Oh wait it's about the owners of Rolex and Tropicana? Did they create an edible orange flavored watch?

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Check out this guy emerging from the shadows!!! :hi5:

:lol I know you've heard that story a couple of times before. Once in English and once in jixbrisxshk :drink :google

Really, not all 20 survived, huh? Interesting and a damn shame. That reminds me to add to the story (not to Mags; to the rest I haven't told before :lol) that mine actually was a returned piece that broke during shipping. The buyer returned this one, Rainman replaced that guy's with his own personal piece and fixed this one to perfection (damage completely undetectable). That's the only reason why Rainman even had this available when I contacted him, because they were long sold out from his site.

So the whole thing was a perfect storm. I don't know the first thing about 1/6, stumble into a vintage punk shop and these Alex figures catch my eye; go and research Alex figs only to find a rare and pure diamond in the rough sitting on eBay. And then to go a step further and find Lucy. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?! Meant to be it was :lecture

^^ And those right there are the 2 videos that I found in my digging that made me know I NEEDED these two pieces, and what began my love for this hobby

And just for sheeets & giggles, here's a little something else I found in that same vintage shop (Search & Destroy is the name)

It's a good game. Jump on in :)

Yeah man. I'm always here papa.

Watching........
Koford_5125407454_53b6181403_b.jpg

Great pic with the mask! Only in NYC baby! :hi5:

Awesome shots Chris and AJK! The Alex love is strong with us! :duff

And Lakhota get on that miloko STAT! :wink1:

Viddy well my bruvas! Viddy well!
031.jpg

028.jpg

023.jpg

Love that Boo ....uh Lucy! :lol