Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got mine today!!!!! :panic::panic:

Have received a few rainman full figures before, but I must say this one feels really unique, once Ive taken out the foam to reveal the figure inside, compared to the other rainman figures :horror

i'll say that this one is one of rainman's best, if not his masterpiece :clap

the shirt and the neck color isnt that noticable in hand, and I must say, the dancing Jesus is totally worth the extra bucks and effort :lol

oh and to top it off, mine's no 1/10 of the DX set :panic:

THANK you, rainman :clap

Heres a quick pic, sorry for the quality of pic though :monkey4

P1070015.jpg

Hey, has anyone heard from Teddy Daniels lately? I ordered my figure though him since I was having issues getting access to Rainman's site. I've sent him a number of PMs trying to find out if he received the figure for me yet, but not gotten any response?

He's been on the board since I messaged him, but still no response.

I haven't seen him around lately, he mentioned he was probably going to stop collecting soon if I recall. Hope everything works out for you.

Congrats mike and great pose!

Wish the drencrom glass was full though but can't wait for mine.

I think the glass is fine the way it is, bud. I remembered on the other thread, someone mentioned that their white russian was too full, and that it looked better if it was 3/4. :lol

Why haven't you got yours? And I thought I was gonna be the last one to get it :D

Can't wait to see yours, tim. I might wanna steal your pose :D

Please dont worry GB i have sent you a pm

Our stuff is still with customs grrrrrrrr

I think the glass is fine the way it is, bud. I remembered on the other thread, someone mentioned that their white russian was too full, and that it looked better if it was 3/4. :lol

Why haven't you got yours? And I thought I was gonna be the last one to get it :D

Can't wait to see yours, tim. I might wanna steal your pose :D

True. Just feel it looks more fitting with this drink if it were more full. A minor nit. :D

I had mine sent to Teddy to get it quicker, but because there are three heading his way customs have the parcel due to its size! :mad:

Ha thanks bud, have a few in mind.

Dear Rainman:

I ordered a DF head/outfit set and an extra unpainted headsculpt. Well, you must have gotten confused or something because today I only received an outfit set and an unpainted head. I am missing the DF studio painted head!!!!!!:(:banghead:(

My order number is Order Number : 20110531101109413MC

Please ship me the missing DF head as soon as possible.

I'm pm'ing you this as well.

Last edited:
If you don't mind Teddy, could you mention my Stansfield cigarette as well. I pm'd him last week about it. Hope things are going alright for you. It's been awhile.

Of course, I have some time tomorrow so will speak to Rainman for both Ed and yourself :wink1:

Back