Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alex Delarge by Rainman

Is that a cod piece, or are you happy to see me?

That image was bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

I bet you felt a bit shagged and ___ged and fashed, it being a night of no small expenditure, huh?

That was actually the title of one of the photo albums on FB. :D

EVERY pub we walked into: 'Welly, welly, welly, welly, well..."

I used find this film a lot more appealing than I do now. Brilliant moments and wonderful imagery but just a bit juvenile, especially without the final chapter. But great choice and the figure will no doubt be beautiful. :duff

So you're not going for Alex, Entropy!?

I'll wait to see the specs first before I decide like I always do, but I just don't have the thrill for this character and movie as I once did. I don't know if I need a rapist murderer represented in my collection. :huh

There's a novel by James Ellroy, Killer on the Road, similar to your Clockwork Orange/American Psycho/Funny Games bill of fare, that I read shortly after 9/11 that really turned me off that type of story. For all the flash and flair that those have along the way, ultimately they feel empty to me.

I dig the Alex character design, though, and I like the novel and Kubrick's style, so I'll watch the movie again and see how this project turns out. If the exclusive was this alternate head it would make it difficult to resist:
ludovico.jpg

Last edited:

Had to share this...........

adrianna-clockwork-orange--large-msg-119387357659.jpg

What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Back