Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alex Delarge by Rainman

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_8BiyDGCI"]YouTube - Super There Will Be Blood[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Anything that extends Wofford's anquish at not having a Daniel Plainview is good by me :lol :monkey3

Anything that extends Wofford's anquish at not having a Daniel Plainview is good by me :lol :monkey3
:lecture

And just think about how boring a figure that would be! I mean, he's just some guy in a sui. . .wait, what's that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Er, nevermind. :lurking

I used find this film a lot more appealing than I do now. Brilliant moments and wonderful imagery but just a bit juvenile, especially without the final chapter. But great choice and the figure will no doubt be beautiful. :duff

Everything he wears is just as interesting if not more so than the good, the bad and the ugly series.

:lol :cuckoo:

we'll see if people are dressing up as Daniel Plainview 45+ years after the film's release. It's only 4 years after There Will Be Blood and the only time I ever hear it mentioned or referenced by anyone is on this forum and almost always by you wofford. ;)

Last edited:

Ok -- back to topic, especially from a newbie to rainman, but a massive Clockwork fan who has been feenin' for a Alex for many years -- a truly movie accurate one.

How long before this announcement should we see WIP pics of acc., head sculpt, tailoring of clothing et., from the customizer?

Thanks in advance.

Well he has to finish making all the Dudes and then he'll start the prototype for Alex I would think. Probably a few weeks until we see progress.

I'm currently lining up all the ref pics and info for Rainman as I type this, so definitely wants to get cracking asap after The Dude is done I'd wager! :rock

:lol :cuckoo:

we'll see if people are dressing up as Daniel Plainview 45+ years after the film's release. It's only 4 years after There Will Be Blood and the only time I ever hear it mentioned or referenced by anyone is on this forum and almost always by you wofford. ;)

Who the ____ dresses up like Angel Eyes? Or who the ____ dresses up like anyone from a movie for that matter? Where do you live, cosplay county?:nana:

Back