Gandalf's Staff from The Hobbit: Noble Collection VS United Cutlery VS Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, that must be the one. I love the Mordor designs. The dagger as well as the Witch-kings sword look brilliant. I'd like to add those to my sword collection one day.

It has allready been made by United Cutlery from real steel and no plastic. Officially it's the Dagger of the Witchking from LOTR, but both look the same. It's selling for quiet a good price, not that popular.

yea, I know, but with the Hobbit fever, the prices are higher than I want to pay right now. I guess I will have to wait it out. I was hoping Weta or UC would make a new one, so prices would drop on the old one :monkey4

Do you mean the witchking's dagger?

The one that
Spoiler Spoiler:

yep

I Talked to my friend to see this Possibility. He consulted the post office (USPS) and at least the measures that are on the Weta website can not be sent.
The solution would be to use a service such as Fedex, but the simulation gave a shipping cost of ~US$900 for one staff.... more than Weta quote.

:(

I Talked to my friend to see this Possibility. He consulted the post office (USPS) and at least the measures that are on the Weta website can not be sent.
The solution would be to use a service such as Fedex, but the simulation gave a shipping cost of ~US$900 for one staff.... more than Weta quote.

:(

Wow. And here I was complaining about $170 shipping to Australia!

Hey willocrew, now you know that although expensive, could be worse hehehehe :)

If someone have any ideia about another method more cheaper to buy the Weta Staff's to Brazil, as another country as bridge or another dealer.... im open for it!!!! :)

Actually i have the Radagast Staff from Weta and Gandalf Staff from UC... and i have to tell that the Weta Product are Awesome, but the UC version cant be compared in form and principal in the paint job...

When you see Weta Staff you see a staff of wood and with UC you have a heavy staff clearly painted.

I have both weta gandalf the grey staffs and both are superb quality.. however now sold out 3rd parties are charging way too much.. I haven't bought the uc glamdring or illuminating staff but have their sting legolas blades and saurons mace.. well done and heavy items but I have other noble collection items ( no weapons) but have been extremely happy with their quality.. atm I don't know if I'd go uc or nc for the glamdring/staff combo as the nc is from hobbit uc is from lotr.. so 2 diff staffs but maybe worth having each version tbh.. glamdring though is the same no matter if hobbit or lotr version. But when it comes to Quality wet up outdid both on all three wizard staffs including Gandalf the whites so technically five The Hobbit Gandalf the gray Lord of the Rings fandalf the gray radagast and saruman the white... however again all sold out and under expensive now

Back