Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say... I'm not 100% digging how this figure turned out. The outfit sits really odd on him, seems like the top isn't long enough causing the bottom part to be more prominent.

Price is good and I like the extra hands and 2 accessories :rock

gammy-1.jpg

Don''t ruin it for me! :lol

But yeah, the front does look too short compared to this pic.

Don''t ruin it for me! :lol

But yeah, the front does look too short compared to this pic.

Sorry... shouldn't have a complaint like that right out of the gate :lol But you said it was too green :lecture

I'm sure there were variations on how the costume was worn, but this does look a bit off to me.

But, this is all around a much nicer looking Gammy than even the Hasbro one looks with a repaint.

I wonder how poseable he is.. No visible joints is good, though..

I'm gonna guess the legs are twistable (just a cut join)... its possible there are some ball joints under the diaper, but since the legs look like a solid sculpt a ball joint wouldn't help much.

I'm hoping the arms are a ball joint though, that would add a lot of options and the wrists looks like their ball jointed. Also hoping the neck is ball jointed as well, that is a major limitation on the Hasbro version.

Looks pretty cool! I'm sure the high-water skirt can be futzed lower. The outfit bits look amazing. Definitely an impressive size and shape. Eye candy for the shelf.

The fur doesn't look too short compared to this pic.

Not the fur, the top leather part. The fur seems the right size, but it sits kind of high causing the diaper (bottom section) to be really large.

But like WG said, could just be a simple futzing issue.

I think the head or the photo is crooked maybe.

The original:

Gammyeyes.jpg

The photo turned to level off the eyes:

gammyeyes2.jpg

What do you think?

I don't think its really possible to have a Gammy that doesn't look a bit cross eyed or sad from certain angles. They're a really beady eyed creature which I guess comes from have an actual actors eyes being visible beneath that giant head :lol

Not a fan of these characters at all, and the fact that he's the same exact price as Jabba himself is a guffaw, no matter what the reasons... BUT, this is actually one of Sideshow's best ever 1:6 efforts. I applaud them for that and for (finally) starting to venture outside their comfort zone. And with that, SOLD.

I'd say being many years later, more articulated and with cloth bits would make this a better value if not at least on par with Jabba.

Jabba (while amazingly well done) is pretty much just a big vinyl figure and one they seem to have overproduced the hell out of with the "inclusive" experiment.

Back