Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1:1 kind of looks like that too though...

gamorreanguardsideshow.jpg

I think the 1/6's baby blues and small iris is what throws me. But it's OK.

They are nuts if they think i'm dropping more than Jabba on this lump of crap. That's in range of hot toys pricing. And for THIS? This cross-eyed, mediocre mass of limited articulation and accessories?

I'll stick with my hasbro and just repaint the damn thing. For under 20 bucks, he'll do JUST FINE, thank you.

I know a lot of you LOVE the piggies.. but seriously, are you happy with the way this turned out/price? Do you really think it is worth a hot toys figure?

Maybe the economy has just sucked my tolerance for this crap away, but if it isn't Yoda or Chewbacca, or the droids, you need to be a bit more realistic in what you can charge for this stuff.

I dunno, it looks pretty damn good to me -- high-waisted, yes, but that's the SS futzer's fault. The price is about what I would have expected more or less.

Would like the standard ax thrown in too for this price.

So another NON-exclusive... another retail purchase to save on tax/shipping.

Looks awesome, but at that price its another wait till I see it cheaper elsewhere down the road

This hobby is getting way too expensive. Gotta start saving for retirement.

Gotta say... I'm not 100% digging how this figure turned out. The outfit sits really odd on him, seems like the top isn't long enough causing the bottom part to be more prominent.

Price is good and I like the extra hands and 2 accessories :rock

gammy-1.jpg

I'm happier about the green in this pic.. he does look a bit too round. :lol .. and the staff looks flimsy. But I'm not at all upset about the price.

I love that they are trying new things, don't get me wrong. But it's a background character, and one with very little to offer to get it to that price.

Thankfully, if i'm blown away down the road by some of the pics you guys put up of yours, I don't think it is gonna sell like hotcakes, so I'll just pick it up from a retailer when he goes clearance down the road.

*sigh* wtf. Is the 5 inch yoda gonna be 200 for his "new body" and cane?

I think it looks amazing. I love the detailing on this figure. This is a must-have if you have the Jabba Palace setup. If you don't, it's a cool looking alien but I foresee it going for half price at GoHastings in a couple of years...

The crossed eyes are fine with me, isn't that how they were in the movie? His shorts look weird thought... got to go back to the movie to check. I love the over all posture of the figure. :clap

Great work SSC. Consider 2 sold here.:)

I'm fairly happy with my repainted Hasbro, but I will be getting the new one as well. It looks good overall, and the price seems more reasonable than $90 for a standard human. I just hope they don't look totally out of place in the same display.

hasbro_gamorrean_repaint2.jpg
hasbro_gamorrean_repaint1.jpg

That's a bad-ass Hasbro repaint. Excellent job. Hasbro is very, very good. But the proportions of the arms and some details of the outfit have me looking at SS right now.

I hope to get it for less down the road anyway.

Back