Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who Is She
it's that dancing chick from ROTJ with multiple mammaries.

250px-YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg

it's that dancing chick from ROTJ with multiple mammaries.

250px-YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg

AKA: Yarna D'Al' Gargan. And judging from how well the Hasbro 4" version of this figure did, I'd say she has a very small following of fans. Oola on the other hand, has always been more popular.

Plus, how would SSC do the body work on Yarna? A fat, multi-chested body, that would need alot of work to keep her three bras in place; and they would need to find a way to hide all those fat joints. Oola's costume is much easier and she would work on the rumored SSC/Hot Toys female body, with no re-tooling.

What weapon is that?

Couldn't find a pic but he shows up about a minute into the episode. Sort of a double-bladed pick-axe thing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5UjFEW6vQpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5UjFEW6vQpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think its kind of pointless to have Yarna since everyone can make their own by eating some chili the night before.

I'll be curious to see if there's actual fur to the costume, I can't imagine it being something sculpted, but we'll see.

At this point, the overall costume and fur confirmation plus articulation are the things I'm most looking forward to seeing how they turn out, I'm sure the rest of the paint is fine. Also eager to know what the final accessory list is and if there's an Exclusive or not.

We know Nam will be all over her just to maintain his "Elite" status. :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Back