Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

• Gambit EX PF

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Thor EX PF

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
I would personally try to focus on a team. If you want the X-men, obviously get Gambit, and later Rogue, Cyclops, etc. But you can also go for the Avengers(Heroic Age) with your Wolverine, and get Thor, Cap, Ironman, and Spidey, and even expand to the new Avengers with Ms Marvel, Thing, and even possibly newer PF as they are released such as Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, etc.

Personally I'm going the Avenger route since I'm a huge fan of that, and it just makes so much sense when you display the characters as a whole team together.

As stated earlier in the tread. If you truly want both pieces I'd buy the one that's at it's best value right now. If Thor is increasing faster in price right now then that's the one to pick up first. I try to bring an economic viewpoint to my collecting in hopes that it will allow me to buy even more.:yess: I have only have so much $$$ to spend at this addiction so I always try to figure out how to strech it out the furthest. :lecture

I've always loved Gambit, and I think his pose is great. Thor is a great piece as well. I'd say for the time being pick up the Thor, then get Gambit later. It seems that the Thor is going to pick up some steam on the market, so try to pick that one up first.... Just my two cents ;)

They're both well done, and very cool . . . however, I'm a HUGE X-Men fan, and love Gambit, so that is who I would choose. However, a lot of people here have a good point that Gambit is still right around retail right now, while Thor may be increasing in price. So, while I haven't done any research on Thor's prices, if he is steadily increasing, get him now before he goes higher! Then try and get Gambit before he starts reaching for the stars.

img_1310.jpg

I'm surprised to see you actually taking your stuff out of boxes Ski. :lol:clap

I'm surprised to see you actually taking your stuff out of boxes Ski. :lol:clap

:goodpost::rotfl

One day whenever we are out of the condo and I have the basement for my full reign in the house, I will unleash the POWaAAAaaaaaaAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back