Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

• Gambit EX PF

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Thor EX PF

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
Gambit will not jump in price till cyclops is out you have time..to pick up gambit now would be a poor choice. from a cost point of view, if you want thor and are intending to buy him, buy it now!

Of course, Thor the Odinson. The Lord of Asgard. The Mighty Avenger.

Take what you like more. For me it´s Thor. Would never pick up Gambit, though.

I guess the poll hasn't helped one bit :lol
Dead even at 17.

lol, yea I saw that. Hmmm...this is going to be a difficult one. Thor is so huge and epic, but Gambit has the whole body painted and badass.

How is Thor's "Premium Format" part? is it done well? (fabric, leather, realistic, quality, fit form, etc.)

lol, yea I saw that. Hmmm...this is going to be a difficult one. Thor is so huge and epic, but Gambit has the whole body painted and badass.

How is Thor's "Premium Format" part? is it done well? (fabric, leather, realistic, quality, fit form, etc.)

fabric :goodpost:

For me Thor. I love the Ex. Plus that's a great price you'd be getting him for.

With Gambit the reg is just as nice IMO and can probably be bought down the road for around the same price.

For me Thor. I love the Ex. Plus that's a great price you'd be getting him for.

With Gambit the reg is just as nice IMO and can probably be bought down the road for around the same price.

I don't think this will be the case once other X-men like Cyclops and Rogue are revealed, which are apparently soon

My choice will be Gambit - if you're a X-Men fan. Given that SS is slowly releasing more X-Men characters this year, Gambit will be harder to find down the road if you miss it now.

I LOVE my Gambit PF Ex, the switch out portraits are amazing and easily the best PF in my collection.

Thor PF EX is already listed over $1000 on EBay. I'd say now is the time to pick it up for a decent price, before you lose your chance.

maybe, but I know I'm 100% getting Magneto

Since you already own the Wolverine PF and will one day be picking up Magneto, I think Gambit is the way to go. It looks like you are an X-fan. Gambit would be a logical choice.

I am a HUGE X-fan myself. However, I never was a big Gambit fan.The Gambit PF is very well done though. I think it is one of the best PFs SSC has ever released.

I never really cared for the Thor PF. I don't like the fabric costume or the fact that his head is looking up.I like Thor more as a character but I think Gambit is the better looking PF.

Since you already own the Wolverine PF and will one day be picking up Magneto, I think Gambit is the way to go. It looks like you are an X-fan. Gambit would be a logical choice.

I am a HUGE X-fan myself. However, I never was a big Gambit fan.The Gambit PF is very well done though. I think it is one of the best PFs SSC has ever released.

I never really cared for the Thor PF. I don't like the fabric costume or the fact that his head is looking up.I like Thor more as a character but I think Gambit is the better looking PF.

Well, I got Wolverine PF EX, since he's my favorite Marvel hero, and of course since he's Wolverine (his value will no matter what sky rocket in due time), and Magneto since he's my favorite badguy of Marvel. I might not be a big X-men fan persay, but I do love certain characters in them (Wolverine, Gambit, villain Magneto, Rogue, etc.) I also like Thor though, especially his statue size, base, and veiny arms. But Gambit has got that badass face and fully painted body. I should also mention I have never seen them in real-life, so I don't know what they actually might look like tangibly in front of me.

Well, I got Wolverine PF EX, since he's my favorite Marvel hero, and of course since he's Wolverine (his value will no matter what sky rocket in due time), and Magneto since he's my favorite badguy of Marvel. I might not be a big X-men fan persay, but I do love certain characters in them (Wolverine, Gambit, villain Magneto, Rogue, etc.) I also like Thor though, especially his statue size, base, and veiny arms. But Gambit has got that badass face and fully painted body. I should also mention I have never seen them in real-life, so I don't know what they actually might look like tangibly in front of me.

The fact that Gambit has the fully painted body is the main reason I like him so much more than Thor. The cloth costume on Thor just KILLS that piece for me.:gah: The Thor PF would look so much better fully sculpted and painted.

SSC will be releasing a Rogue PF as well. Yet another reason to pick up Gambit. Overall, I just think the Gambit PF is a better looking piece.

The fact that Gambit has the fully painted body is the main reason I like him so much more than Thor. The cloth costume on Thor just KILLS that piece for me.:gah: The Thor PF would look so much better fully sculpted and painted.

SSC will be releasing a Rogue PF as well. Yet another reason to pick up Gambit. Overall, I just think the Gambit PF is a better looking piece.

Yeah I love the fully sculpted body on Gambit.

Thor is a strange one tho' you never see his well defined body that much in the comics, probably because of his costume, so although it would have looked kickass fully sculpted, I don't mind the cloth THAT much on him.' That and the mofo is huge!

thor-standing.jpg

Back