Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

• Gambit EX PF

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Thor EX PF

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters
They're both great pieces....but I prefer the Thor EX.

IMG_3338.jpg

yea the Thor is the best imo, and if gambit had been released a year ago, (i think Thor was about 2 yrs. ago) then the voting wouldn't even be close.

the fact Thor is winning in the poll and Gambits riding the "just released buzz" i think Thor is the obvious winner.:yess:

There both AMAZING, no doubt about it, but i don't agree Gambit is riding a "just released buzz" when a Statue or in this case a PF is made this good "buzz" has nothing to do with it, it stands the test of time so to speak...which i believe both these PF's will... and people\collectors can see that in both these PF's

it certainly is a tough choice imo

and since theres a Thor pic on this page i thought i would post a Gambit one, thanks to Ironlungs awsome skills :D

Both Pieces are just Outstanding!! imo

965464800_M6nMK-X2.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

Last edited:
yea the Thor is the best imo, and if gambit had been released a year ago, (i think Thor was about 2 yrs. ago) then the voting wouldn't even be close.

the fact Thor is winning in the poll and Gambits riding the "just released buzz" i think Thor is the obvious winner.:yess:

I agree Doug, Gambit should be on fire right now, especially with word of X-Men releasing....

GODS OF THUNDER kicks holy hell ass!!!!!!!!!!

Look at all the newb"s voting for gambit!

Gambit was first introduced in 1990....last time i checked that was 20 years ago!! sorry to burst your bubble but its not 1995 anymore. maybe i'm wrong, but 20 years isn't exactly "New" now is it, , yes Thor was intro'd in the very early 60s but it's not like were talking about X-23 here....with that said, were not even talking about what character has been around longer anyway.

calling collectors newbs just cause they like\vote for Gambit isn't really justified imo

btw, i voted Thor PF

Last edited:
Gambit was first introduced in 1990....last time i checked that was 20 years ago!! sorry to burst your bubble but its not 1995 anymore. maybe i'm wrong, but 20 years isn't exactly "New" now is it, , yes Thor was intro'd in the very early 60s but it's not like were talking about X-23 here....with that said, were not even talking about what character has been around longer anyway.

calling collectors newbs just cause they like\vote for Gambit isn't really justified imo

btw, i voted Thor PF

So Sorry sir..
I meant "newb's" as in you buy gambit over thor now, you'll pay 3X times as much in the future if your looking at picking both pieces up. Also you shouldn't take stuff so serious, i guess people can't joke around anymore on this forum. lame.
another thing to consider is space! thor is 24" high!.. he's massive you need space to display him and also consider If you want captain America and iron man later on. Cap is $$$$$

I voted thor also and yes i own both.

Last edited:
There both AMAZING, no doubt about it, but i don't agree Gambit is riding a "just released buzz" when a Statue or in this case a PF is made this good "buzz" has nothing to do with it, it stands the test of time so to speak...which i believe both these PF's will... and people\collectors can see that in both these PF's

Nah, Gambit's an awesome piece and will have staying power. It's a great representation of him and if someone says otherwise, they are probably not a big X-men fan. Can't wait for Rogue! :

So Sorry sir..
I meant "newb's" as in you buy gambit over thor now, you'll pay 3X times as much in the future if your looking at picking both pieces up. Also you shouldn't take stuff so serious, i guess people can't joke around anymore on this forum. lame.
another thing to consider is space! thor is 24" high!.. he's massive you need space to display him and also consider If you want captain America and iron man later on. Cap is $$$$$

I voted thor also and yes i own both.

My apologies then, I thought you were referring to fans of Gambit as newbs...or at least that's how it read.

And yes space is a factor, Thor is huge at 30" but the Gambit is 20" and he's kinda wide also....but yeah Thor is bigger

Last edited:
yea, I saw a picture of all the Avenger PFs, and Thor was towering above all of them, even Hulk (even though he has more mass). But wow, I never knew he was waist height tall.

Once I get about $1,500 I am going to go after the exclusives of Thor and Captain America, unless I can get an exclusive of Doom for that price.

Back