Galmando's Man Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ignore the little Batmobile on top of the cabinet, I don't know how that found it's way there

I've had that as far back as I can remember, it has the muzz saw type thing that comes out of the front, all metal (probably diecast)

Ahh, back when kids toys had metal blades on them...

Got my Toy Story shelf set up in the new house

I feel kinda guilty when my 1 year old daughter walks into the room and her eyes light up and I have to say 'no, those are Daddy's toys, go play with your own'

Slamming the door in her face may be mildly excessive as well

Cool setup on the Toy Story collection.
TeFhv.gif

Avengers Assemble!!!! We have a Hulk!!

And the other new addition, Thor's helmet!

Just waiting on Spidey statues from the J Scott Campbell set and that whole left cabinet is getting reshuffled. I fear that Mark v days are numbered, but I love it!!

Man I love this shield. So glad I picked it up when I did cuz I've seen some go for crazy prices on ebay, and they aren't even as accurate as this one

I figured I'd get a nice shot of it from a different angle to just head on all the time

I like how it appears as though it's been placed on a nice white floor, confused me when I looked back at it lol

Back