GalactiCustoms! ☢ Commissions Closed !!!☢ Will Resume later in the Fall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! OG Anakin Done!!!

Thanks Pete :duff

Hoping I can get a bit of momentum again... not a lot of time for customizing lately and I've got a few projects I really want to work on.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! EDII Ash & Stormie Luke WIP!!!

Here are a couple of new paint-ups...

First is Ash from Evil Dead II sculpted by Betomatlia. This is the first time I really did much battle damage on a sculpt, so it was a bit of fun trying to get gashes to look semi-real :lol

asha.jpg

ashb.jpg

ashc.jpg

ashd.jpg

ashe.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! EDII Ash & Stormie Luke WIP!!!

And here's a paint up of the Stormtrooper Luke head... this was a cast so there are a few imperfections, but still I think it came out pretty good overall. And for fun I threw in some side-by-sides with the stock head.

lukep.jpg

lukeq.jpg

luker.jpg

lukes.jpg

luket.jpg

lukeu.jpg

lukev.jpg

lukew.jpg

Nice work.

I need to bash some Ash sometime.

Ash looks great! Also I hadn't caught this one before. Great stuff, GB! The wraps looks awesome.

And here's a slightly more finished Mumm-Ra I weathered his wraps a bit more and then dirtied up the bottom of his robes.

mummp.jpg

Nice work.

Ditto. Although I doubt that head is still floating around.

That looks awesome!

Damn GB, you are turning out some really great paint-ups. :clap

Nice work.

Thanks man, you can never get enough Ash :lol

Ash looks great! Also I hadn't caught this one before. Great stuff, GB! The wraps looks awesome.

Ditto. Although I doubt that head is still floating around.

Thanks, Mumm-Ra is one of my favorite customs. A fun figure to make and he just looks cool :rock

I got lucky on the Ash sculpt, a member had it for sale a few weeks back and I snatched it up :lecture

That looks awesome!

Damn GB, you are turning out some really great paint-ups. :clap

I appreciate it man, I've been having a lot of fun with these lately and seem to learn something new with each paint-up.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! ANH Kenobi WIP!!!

I took a crack at repainting Old Ben last night... really wonderful sculpt and quite a lot of fun to paint.

bena.jpg

benb.jpg

benc.jpg

A great improvement, nice work on the beard tones! :clap

all nice paint job!
especially young skywalker look great in storm suit.

Yeah, he's a tricky figure to find these days under $150. But, Kenobi is a necessary addition IMO and worth even the inflated costs.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! ANH Kenobi Update!!!

Got Kenobi dressed last night... haven't had a chance to give him a proper futzing, but still quite happy with how he came together.

bend.jpg

bene.jpg

beng.jpg

benh.jpg

benips.jpg

And for fun a before and after...
benf.jpg

Damn Joe! You're getting to be one hell of a painter. Obi is a definite improvement :clap

Obi looks fantastic! I still have to get around to painting mine. Did you mod anything else on him?

Damn Joe! You're getting to be one hell of a painter. Obi is a definite improvement :clap

Thanks man, I'm really happy with how he turned out. Definitely looks much better on the shelf after a repaint.

Obi looks fantastic! I still have to get around to painting mine. Did you mod anything else on him?

Thanks man, aside from the repaint I stuck him on a new body and hands. I used a Pro 1.1, but may go with a narrow TT as the arms seem too short for the long robes. Other than that he's stock.

Excellent work! :clap

Back