Gal Gadot returning for Wonder Woman 3, further muddying what the word “reboot” means

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Antje Traue, Faora...

atn0y0gmr4y51.jpg

Gina Carano is 41, I very much doubt they would cast someone that age to be around for the next 10 years or so playing WW.

I think the next WW should be someone relatively unknown. Late 20's early 30's.

So, is this still official?
What a joke this "reboot" has been. And I find it interesting that Snyder is playing nice tweeting (or is it x-ing now?) about Blue Beetle.

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they did get a new Actress. Don’t get me wrong I like gal gadot but yea ummmm maybe don’t confuse the GA about this.

Having said that buff that Wednesday chick up and make her the new WW 😂

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they did get a new Actress. Don’t get me wrong I like gal gadot but yea ummmm maybe don’t confuse the GA about this.

Having said that buff that Wednesday chick up and make her the new WW 😂
Haha they'd need to not only buff her up but put her on stilts. She's freakin tiny.

Honestly news like this and the fact that the character Blue Beetle is continuing but his film isn’t in continuity with the DCU is really starting to make me question some of the decision making.

DC seems to continue on this messy trajectory. This is canon from the old universe, this isn’t. We have separate Multiverse films that don’t tie to anything else but exist. It just seems like mixed messaging and honestly comes off as a giant cluster f*ck.

Honestly news like this and the fact that the character Blue Beetle is continuing but his film isn’t in continuity with the DCU is really starting to make me question some of the decision making.

DC seems to continue on this messy trajectory. This is canon from the old universe, this isn’t. We have separate Multiverse films that don’t tie to anything else but exist. It just seems like mixed messaging and honestly comes off as a giant cluster f*ck.
Don't forget new "The Batman" and "Joker" movies, not in continuity with the new DCEU...or each other, lol.

Back