FUNNY as hell HT Finn review... make sure you watch it all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
I jumped on Youtube this morning and had a recommendation come up that caught my eye because of the thumbnail.

As I was watching, I thought it was a pretty stock-standard review, but at about 1/2 way through I couldn't stop laughing! This guy is a classic!

I hope he does more, this is the best toy review I've ever seen... I was in tears by the end!!

(it's hard to tell whether he's serious or not :cuckoo:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3irUH4LPq74

Unless he was doing this to get a replacement from SS, I'm not sure what to say.

More money than sense?

I must have a warped sense of humour because when the thumbs came up as he was talking - flushing your money down the toilet, 0% off sale, etc - I couldn't stop laughing. And he was so civil to begin with - and then he loses the plot.

When he torches it at the end, I was mortified, but was laughing so hard because I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Total nutter - but I love it!

It's a plastic figure, the one he burns. I think it's this:

star-wars-the-force-awakens-finn-jakku-12-hero-series.jpg

Yeah it definitely is. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to torch a Hot Toys figure unless it's because a replacement is coming. And even then, using fire is frowned upon. :lol

I never understood the mentality that if a product is widely available its not worth collecting. Just because theres a plethora of something doesn't automatically make it worthless. This is an archaic way of thinking. When we were all buying Hasbro figures, the toys had simple designs and limited functionality. So the appeal of collecting became not the product itself, but how difficult it was to acquire the product. But times have changed. The functionality and quality of these toys have vastly improved. We should be collecting based on the merits of the product, not how sought after something is.

Of course its great to own something thats valuable. But in this case, hes saying 'Well they mass produced this thing, so now I don't like it' If your ultimate goal is to make a profit off your investment then just buy stocks. :pfft:

Thank you for sharing OP. FUNNY STUFF! As soon as he turned on the product I was rolling. All the photos in the upper right were killing me!!

Thank you for sharing OP. FUNNY STUFF! As soon as he turned on the product I was rolling. All the photos in the upper right were killing me!!

Exactly what did it for me, too!

Didn't really care for the review, but once he started going off his head, and all those photos came on, I couldn't stop laughing!

So belligerent - yet, for me anyway, so funny :)

Back