Fugitive Predator Life-Size Bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup, really.
Personally I think the way P1S close mouth feels rather akward to me. Also definitely they have tweaked the length of mandibles in order to fit into the helmet.
The jaw and mandibles have been significantly scaled down or twist for the mask, cuz during the film production, those were cut off for the mask usually.
Everything else looks great though, standard P1s high quality production.

CP05-0002_x01_01.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_02.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_03.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_04.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_05.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_06.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_07.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_08.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_09.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_10.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_11.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_12.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_13.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_14.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_15.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_16.jpg

CP05-0002_x01_17.jpg

Owning a few CP pieces myself, I'd say there is a near ZERO chance of the production pieces having anywhere near that paint job.

Thanks for the pics Tofmovie. This is a wonderful looking piece, but IMO the P1 piece is much more impressive.

I actually really like this bust,if the in hand paint is fairly close I may end up grabbing this even if the movie is bad.

I like the eyes and teeth on this, but as I've been avoiding spoilers etc, I havn't studied the character enough to tell whether P1 or CP are more accurate (you'd assume the CP is as it's from the ADI molds) But I still think that the Prime 1 version is a much better and more refined overall package and we all know that the production pieces will be infinitely better than CP's. It's a shame their relationship ended. CP's commitment to accuracy, with Prime 1's refinement and very high quality would be the perfect relationship for stuff like this...

At least this looks like a very large step up for CP from their Dire Wolf and Scar busts. They still have a way to go however and I wish them all the best, I am their target audience ultimately and would love to see them aspiring to the same kind of quality that P1 aim for.

after just getting back from seeing this movie. This Bust is way more appealing to me but as everyone else has stated the paint app makes me hesistant to pull the trigger on this.

the-predator-fugitive-predator-life-size-bust-coolprops-904036-02.jpg

Lol no thank you. I get more of a derp-dog vibe from this.

Its nice to see they are trying to rush this out about 5-6 months before the Prime1 offering. I really think the Prime1 is the way to go. Better body and shoulders, plasma caster, mask ( or 2 ).

. . . Much more accurate in terms of sculpt and paint apps than P1S.

Yeah - the CoolProps one actually LOOKS like the RENEGADE from the movie. The PRIME1 piece suffers a bit from Sideshow's "mandible derangement syndrome" (minus the fused mandibles) - looks cool, but NOT like our Mr. Gold.

Still not buying either, but if I was, CoolProps would get my business.

Yeah - the CoolProps one actually LOOKS like the RENEGADE from the movie. The PRIME1 piece suffers a bit from Sideshow's "mandible derangement syndrome" (minus the fused mandibles) - looks cool, but NOT like our Mr. Gold.

Still not buying either, but if I was, CoolProps would get my business.

But this, and the prior comment makes no sense. The Prime one bust is a bust designed around it wearing the bio mask, or 2 bio masks. The unmasked portrait is a bonus. So you arent really comparing the same thing. You are comparing the sculpt of the only display mode of this piece, to the alternate display mode of the other.

In my previous post i actually didnt want to post what i wanted to say. But i want to nip this in the bud right now.

When you look at this -

the-predator-fugitive-predator-life-size-bust-coolprops-904036-02.jpg

Vs This -

predator-fugitive-predator-deluxe-version-life-size-bust-prime1-studio-903898-20.jpg

Its already super embarrassing.

Then you have to remember that the base look for the Prime 1 version is -

predator-fugitive-predator-deluxe-version-life-size-bust-prime1-studio-903898-26.jpg

With the alternate being -

predator-fugitive-predator-deluxe-version-life-size-bust-prime1-studio-9038981-05.jpg

You are either trolling or are deluded.

P1’s is the better Bust especially with the new add ons they announced.

It’s just the movie was ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But this, and the prior comment makes no sense. The Prime one bust is a bust designed around it wearing the bio mask, or 2 bio masks. The unmasked portrait is a bonus. So you arent really comparing the same thing. You are comparing the sculpt of the only display mode of this piece, to the alternate display mode of the other.

In my previous post i actually didnt want to post what i wanted to say. But i want to nip this in the bud right now.

When you look at this -
Vs This -
Its already super embarrassing.

Super embarrassing? What? For which one? Prime 1?
Sorry mate, I see the real creature vs hi quality knock off ( or hi quality artistic interpretation).
B.jpg

Back