Fugitive Predator Life-Size Bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we just have to see. But I am not getting good vibes with this new film. I mean there is a child involved in the story that controls in someway Predator tech? Does Disney already own the license already now?

Im sorry Well I couldn’t disagree more I think Shane Black is involved he’s an amazing writer and was involved in the first movie. There’s a good cast I think this movie is going to surprise the hell out of everybody and it’s going to be the return of predator in its original form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure to let us know what you think, I know you won’t sugar coat it. Lol

Anybody that thinks the new predator movie looks bad in this new trailer is not a predator FAN this looks bad ASS

The only problem I see is that they’re using some of that 2018 internet comedy.

I hate that crap. What you do and say on the internet does not translate well to the real world.

The rest of it seems pretty cool.

F#%@ yeah..!

The only problem I see is that they’re using some of that 2018 internet comedy . . .

Different strokes (as always) - the humour just sells this SO well for me - and the more I see of the casting/acting - the better it seems!

"Gentlemen . . . they're large, they're fast,
and f uckin' you up is their idea of tourism".​

So stoked for this now.

Different strokes (as always) - the humour just sells this SO well for me - and the more I see of the casting/acting - the better it seems!

"Gentlemen . . . they're large, they're fast,
and f uckin' you up is their idea of tourism".​

So stoked for this now.

No no, those lines are cool. We agree there.

But I heard there are scenes were it’s supposed to be serious and then there is a sudden inappropriate comedic response.

That awkward shock comedy.

Garbage.

Still undecided as to wether I want this Bust yet.

Have been pondering it for a week now.

I would rather have a Bust or large statue of the upgrade Predator.

Then I would try and get this Bust.

I’ll consider this if it’s not a canon fodder Pred and actually does something in the movie.

Yeah, im the same. I heard " something " which made me really think that i might not want to invest much time into the fugitive, but then i heard something else that might be a case of mistaken identity too in which case makes it more viable.

I hope fugitive isnt a throw away predator used in order to make the upgrade look cooler.

That’s why I’m waiting too.

I have a feeling the upgrade Predator will be the star of this film. Which is why they’re holding back and not showing him doing too much.

Last edited:
I am accepting of the upgrade being the star of the new movie, it kind of is his movie afterall. But i dont want the fugitive to be chumped out in order to make him look cool. I love Predators, and i love the super Predators. But i hate when they literally need to decapitate the previous monster we fell in love with in order to make the new creature look cool. We are way passed that.

I still think this Pred is the new “Mandarin” of Predator world. Everything about him seems bland since the beginning. The real star will be the Ultimate IMO. The final trailer just gave this away for me since he has so many different action scenes while Fugi has scenes only in lab and building, then none after that car stomped scene.

That’s why I think most companies are trying to sell Fugi asap. It’s like seeing over-advertised movies (Suicide Squad, everyone?), which is the sign that it is going to suck IMO.

Maybe it comes from original moulds but I see the same generic fiberglass material, same dreadful dreads (...).

Between something from Coolprops and Prime1 it's no brainer. No wait, probably the movie will suck

Between something from Coolprops and Prime1 it's no brainer. No wait, probably the movie will suck

Interesting, but between these two, it's no brainer for me to pick up coolprops one.
One looks like a beast while the other reminds me of life size version of Hottoys predator headsculpt.

Back