• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: White Storm PF, Red Hulk, Cover Girls Zatanna

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All!
I just bought a house, and funny story, turns out those things are expensive, so I've decided to let somethings go. I am selling off a few recent "repaints" I've acquired, since they are pretty difficult to reason their existence to my wife.

Unless otherwise specified below, all items were displayed in a smoke free home, and are in mint condition. Prices INCLUDE shipping and PayPal fees. I do not ship outside of the US. All items ship in the original box and outer Sideshow shipping box, unless specified. I am pretty busy, but I will try and ship all the items via UPS Ground within a couple days of payment. Please understand if takes slightly longer, I can’t always find the time in the day to make it to the UPS store. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Sideshow White Storm Premium Format : $549
Item only opened to inspect.

Red Hulk Comiquette: $399
Note: Item never even removed from shipping box.

PENDING - Hot Toys Mark VI bust: $99

DC Collectibles Cover Girls Zatanna : $185

I also have a Hot Toy Mark VII in the For Sale Figure forum.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow/Hot Toys Marvel

If the MK6 bust has the HT box, ill take it.

Back