• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow, XM, IA sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahans2006

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all updating the list of items and prices. All pieces for sale have original boxes. All kept in new condition. Most were displayed for short time. Currently all are boxed and ready to ship but I am able to unpack and photograph if needed. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to answer. I will entertain reasonable offers as well. All prices include PayPal all I ask is you cover shipping based on your location.

XM:
Classic Iron Man 1/4. Sold.

Sideshow:
Modern Thor EX $400

GL Premium Format. Hal Jordan on stairs construct. This will come with two left hand lantern switch outs. $450

Gray Hulk Regular edition (no orange shirt) 550.00

WWII Captain America Regular edition (no rifle) $375.00

Hellboy Premium Format. Hard to find. All switch outs including extra base for hand. Amazing piece. No damage to statue other than of the cloth pouches on belt is off, needs a little fabric glue for the loop on the back of pouch to slide on belt again. Was like this when I got it. I just left the pouch off. $850

Spiderman vs Green Goblin Art Print. Custom framed with museum glass. If interested let me know I'll send a photo. Amazing piece I sold the statues otherwise I would be keeping. $400

Marvel Avengers Trinity Fine Art Print. Again, custom framed, not Sideshow framing. $300.

IA:
Optimus Prime (large statue) $1100.

Last edited:
Back